Brecon and Beer and Bites

Bigtwin

Tried this in another forum, but got not a lot of joy.

In Brecon this weekend. Always drink in the Bull - cracking real ale, but of late food's been a bit lacking - ditto the Camden Arms, our other past old faithfull.

Anyone know of a good place to get a square one, after a long day on the hills?

Bigtwin said:
Tried this in another forum, but got not a lot of joy.

In Brecon this weekend. Always drink in the Bull - cracking real ale, but of late food's been a bit lacking - ditto the Camden Arms, our other past old faithfull.

Anyone know of a good place to get a square one, after a long day on the hills?

The chippy, i forget the name but it's down the road from the traffic lights which are located at the ice cream parlour. so walk out of ice cream parlour and turn right and follow the road a few hundred yards and there is the chippy. we ride all the way from Cardiff for chips there and even Aurelius enjoyed the food there and came all the way from America!!!!!

Cardiff said:
The chippy, i forget the name but it's down the road from the traffic lights which are located at the ice cream parlour. so walk out of ice cream parlour and turn right and follow the road a few hundred yards and there is the chippy. we ride all the way from Cardiff for chips there and even Aurelius enjoyed the food there and came all the way from America!!!!!

I know the one - next to a dodgy looking pub, opposite the labour club and a little cycle shop, I think.

just down from the massive outdoor shope on the corners there - always good for bringing on a credit card crisis...

Cheers - I had completely forgotten about that!

Back
Top Bottom