Yorkshire off-roading? - Hey Johnny Boxer

Phil Reynolds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is a call to Johnny Boxer.

After the welsh off-roading trip that a few of us undertook last year, Johnny Boxer had to drop out at the last minute due to a house move. He did promise that he would host an off-roading trip in his neck of the woods early in the new year.

Well, JB, it's nearly the end of February - what are the plans? don't want to put you under any pressure or anything, but, WHAT ABOUT IT? :nenau

Over to you JB

Err maybe............I'll see if I can sort a bike (XR400) and some accomodation in the next week, then put a date together
How's that

time line?

Phil Reynolds said:
........... it's nearly the end of February .............-

Didn't realise there was quite such a big time shift the further South you went!

John - you'd better give 'em plenty of notice - they'll arrive a month late !!

Sherps ;)

JohnnyBoxer said:
Err maybe............I'll see if I can sort a bike (XR400) and some accomodation in the next week, then put a date together
How's that

Or a KTM 125, or has it gone, was it to fast for yer. :D or was there some profit in it that your wallet couldn't resist :dabone

legger said:
Or a KTM 125, or has it gone, was it to fast for yer. :D or was there some profit in it that your wallet couldn't resist :dabone

Too fast - don't know? Never got to ride it, except at your place

No profit - Andy - same price, as I paid you (well £25 less, in fact) - money's going to a new Dakar.Something different, that's all

Think the NERC Bill will seriously curtail Trail Riding in UK and if anything I'll just stick to Trials, although the future of off-road sport is questionable

JohnnyBoxer said:
How's that

i'll sell a very good XR400

Back
Top Bottom