Ride outs Kent area

JDH

Reaction score
Really up for some ride outs from the North Kent area most weekends. Live in New Barn, about 8 miles from Dartford.

John

John, I'm in Dartford and will be looking to have a ride out Sunday after next if you're about? Maybe we can see if there are any others locally interested, Phil reynolds isn't far away and neither is Nadeem.
Steve

Steve, that'll be great. Bike in for 600 service this coming Saturday so the following weekend will be ideal. Nadeem may hopefully be up for this, will pm him if he doesn't see this post. Will leave you to contact Phil Reynolds if that's okay.

John

Yeah no probs, will get in touch with him.

Ok seaside it will be, but I'm gonna have to be back by around 1.30 cos we're having family round for dinner.
Nothing to do with being under her thumb either before you say it Nadeem :dabone

Beemer said:
Ok seaside it will be, but I'm gonna have to be back by around 1.30 cos we're having family round for dinner.
Nothing to do with being under her thumb either before you say it Nadeem :dabone

You said it mate...not me... :rolleyes: I want some chips and then a cone... :thumb

Btw which sunday are we talking about - is it next sunday or the one after...? My bike isn't likely to be out of the garage by next weekend now...

Sunday after next Nadeem. What's happening with the bike then?

John

Can I play please...

...I'm in Moscow at the moment freezing me bits off, but should be back in time. I live in Maidstone - let me know where and when and I'll be happy to join in the seaside frolicks.

Forget the cone for me - just bring on the chips and maybe a full english cholesterol overload. :D

Cheers Jim

Come on back Jim, it's a lovely warm 6 degrees today, positively glowing I am :D Hope you get back in time, looking forward to a gaggle of GS's sweeping the bends :cool:

John

We still on for this Sunday morning? Weather forecast looks half decent.
Cheers
Steve

nadeem said:
I haven't got my bike back so I won't be able to make it...

Sorry to hear that mate, dont fancy bringing the Husqarthingy out?

nick said:
Where/when are you meeting and where are you going ?

Hi Nick,
To be decided as yet, will need to canvas JDH and Phil but I think the original intention was to ride down to the coast somewhere, any suggestions are welcome mate.
I have to be back at Dartford around 1.30 for family get together/dinner so I need to just consider that.
Cheers
Steve

There are some Fords near Canterbury that I keep meaning to go and find ...

Attachments

• kentfords.jpg
    kentfords.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 73
Dont fancy fords . How about Dymchurch?

9.30 at The Oakdene Cafe, Phil and JDH will be partaking if anyone elses fancies it you're more than welcome.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom