Anyone fancy a quicky to morocco in april

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just sending out some feelers, i was hoping to ride to Egypt in April, but the only ferry crossing i know of is from Turkey, andi was hoping to go from Italy, so thats that.

Now fancy a quick ride straight to morocco, no fecking about, straight through france and spain 2- 2 and half days, then a few days fannying about in maroc.

Anyone interested. ???

Steptoe

there is a actually a ferry that goes Venice/Naples/Athens.....I believe it's still running and is/was called the Express Eggito.

I dug out the details and posted them when someone asked a year or two ago.

Ben

Ben said:
Steptoe

there is a actually a ferry that goes Venice/Naples/Athens.....I believe it's still running and is/was called the Express Eggito.

I dug out the details and posted them when someone asked a year or two ago.

Ben

i checked on this, and it wasn't running in april, and i thought the service had been suspended until further notice

darkhorse said:
could be very tempted.

how long are you planning on going for in total?

10 days any good, or an 8 day hardcore raid ( 500+ mile a day riding)

Niell, my group of 6 will be in Morocco for around 15 days in april, I got your PM and shall phone you re. meeting up and you buying us all a beer ;)

Tim

If you cross the border to Egypt's neighbour to the north-east, I can wait for you on the other side and show you around... :rolleyes:

And the first round of the local crap is on me :beerjug:

How about another option - a mad dash to the artic circle, something else to tick off .

I just need to ride, but with a challenge and a good destination at the end, but not much time to do it all in . ;)

Steptoe said:
How about another option - a mad dash to the artic circle, something else to tick off .

I just need to ride, but with a challenge and a good destination at the end, but not much time to do it all in . ;)

Cold stuff - that sounds more like my sort of thing :thumb

Steptoe said:

i'll be up for that - been on my list for a while :thumb

Nope, Morocco it is -

You've heard of the ironbutt rally .

Well, this ride will be the "Lardbutt run" - France , Spain, Morocco Relax. And back - 8 Days around mid April ? suit you

PM or post here if interested -

Possibly picking up a GSER on the way through Spain, and could be meeting a group already in Morocco .

Hi Niel,
Still interested but would prefer 10 days just to relax it a bit.
Do you Know if there are any jabs whatever needed?
John

Jabs

Hi John et Al
I'm going in Timolgras group to Morocco in April. My doctor advised make sure your tetanus booster is up to date and also a Hepatitus A. I had them last week.
Cheers
Ray

Myself and a Portugese lad that i'm meeting in Spain are going for 2-3 weeks starting 31st march/ 1 April. I was going with another group:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62825

but they're going on the 18th March due to work restrictions. You (and anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join us if you want.

John Smith said:
Do you Know if there are any jabs whatever needed?

You can't get jabs for protection in the sort of places that Steptoe goes to :eek:

Back
Top Bottom