Isle of Man May 2006

jpfern_uk

Just thought i'd let everyone know that Millenium M/C in St Helens are organising a trip to the Isle of Man on 15th-19th May this year! Not only do ya get guided tours of the island by a native biker but also advanced riding instruction by the guys in the academy at Millenium plus the oppurtunity to take your advanced riders test on the last day!
Call Mike on 01744 616161 for details...!! :beerjug:

jpfern_uk said:
Just thought i'd let everyone know that Millenium M/C in St Helens are organising a trip to the Isle of Man on 15th-19th May this year! Not only do ya get guided tours of the island by a native biker but also advanced riding instruction by the guys in the academy at Millenium plus the oppurtunity to take your advanced riders test on the last day!
Call Mike on 01744 616161 for details...!! :beerjug:

Nice opportunity to make good progress properly and legally ;)

Mike taught me on my DAS course. He was then with Safebiker at Widnes.

Very tempted! Must be nice to the wife for a bit and earn some brownie points.....

Seems there have been a few last minute cancellations on the trip and there are now a few spaces left if anyone fancies a last minute getaway? If the weather stays as warm as it has been it'll be fantastic...!! Just let Mike Addison know on 01744 616161 and he'll save a spot on the ferry for ya! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom