One lurker less...

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

After hanging around for quite a while using my partner's log-in, I have finally registered myself - mainly to support the 'Pink Way' Around Britain Challenge (volunteering as a baton girl could have had a strange impact on my other half's reputation... :D).

I've been riding GSes since 1994 (currently a '01 1150), commute to work all year round and spend most of my holidays in the saddle. One sunny summer day in the middle of nowhere in Northern Spain I happened to meet this irresistible English man - my Spanish teacher was not amused... :rolleyes:. However, four years ago I moved over to this island and am still enjoying the difference!

Inspired by last year's European Advrider Rally (Hello Tim! ¡Hola Bob! :bounce1 ) I decided to get a bit more serious about Off-roading (worst timing ever, I know... :( ) - bought a DR350, booked an Off-road course in the Brecon Beacons and joined the TRF - there's always hope...

And before anybody asks, yes, I am the grumpy old calendar girl on the July page... Oh well, at least my bike looks gorgeous... :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you!

Ela

Ela ... welcome aboard.

Its great to see you've taken on the challenge too :thumb

I look forward to speaking / meeting you in the very near future.....

Regards
Karen :)

hi ela
great to see you here in your own right at last......
we now have new comfy sofas and a very large bath with one mixer tap...so don't forget where i am

Welcome to the nuthouse, Ela.

If I see you around Oxford I'll wave - I'm the one in the bright red (fashion disaster) Aerostich on the silver 1150, usually parked up on Broad Street. :thumb

Thank you...

... for making me feel most welcome!

Karen - the pleasure is all mine! We'll see each other at the Abercrave Inn (at the latest...) :beerjug:

Marion - of course I have not forgotten where you are - but have I seen you in Oxford yet? ;)

Rob - How is she doing? Still alive and kicking?

MMC - Will keep my eyes open when I'm in town next time! Btw, I'm the one in the orangy Belice suit on the blue & white GS...

CU!

Pumpy said:
Hello everybody!

And before anybody asks, yes, I am the grumpy old calendar girl on the July page... Oh well, at least my bike looks gorgeous... :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you!

Ela

Everyone dashes to the calendar :bounce1

So you are the one with the funny space helmet Ela :D :D

Welcome!!

Hi and Welcome

Hi Pumpy
New here also, just thought I would join in and say Hi.
Hope you enjoy as much as me !
Mmmmm, think I will also slide away and take a peek at the July page.
Nick :clap

Back
Top Bottom