Cammshaft

Finally saw sense and bought an 1150 Adv today. Pick it-up next weekend so hope to be joining in with some of you soon.

Mr. Blunt - remember me from Vodafone? It's been a few years - would be good to catch-up with you. Drop me a line. Yes you were right: XJR1300 too heavy/stupid.

Welcome cammshaft

Welcome cocker, beware of the potholes (y dont know there there) :thumb

Hello there,Cammshaft.

Welcome...and congratulations on the new bike :beerjug:

Welcome! (An Andover member who can spell!) :D

Hiya Cammshaft :beerjug:
I p/xed my GSX1400 for my GSA. I loved the Suzuki but I can get the GS places that the 14 wouldn't even look at.
Enjoy :thumb

Hi and Welcome

Hi Cammshaft.
Good choice of bike the GS, hope you enjoy it.
Nick.
:thumb

MikeP said:

C'mon - he must have had some help from the collective intelligence of Andover.

Anyway Cammshaft, welcome to the land of wallet emptying in the science of accessories.

There's

MikeP said:
quite a few of us can....welcome Cammshaft, first time I noticed we have another Andover GS'er. Welcome to the clan......

Cheers

Mick.

Cammshaft said:
Finally saw sense and bought an 1150 Adv today. Pick it-up next weekend so hope to be joining in with some of you soon.

Mr. Blunt - remember me from Vodafone? It's been a few years - would be good to catch-up with you. Drop me a line. Yes you were right: XJR1300 too heavy/stupid.
Welcome Dave, good move ditching the XJR for the Adv.... that Blunt Tosser is currently away on holiday, he'll be back soon so I'm sure he'll drop you a line once he returns.

:thumb

Back
Top Bottom