Hello all!! new t%sser aboard!!!!

Glasshock

Hello people!!!! I'm new to the world of the GS after a lifetime of sports bikes.... :thumb Ive been told that all you "tossers" (... hmmmm cant quite get to grips with that "term of endearment" but ...hey if you lot like it then ...I'm a tosser too :nenau :D ) have your head screwed on when it comes to a real allround bike .....and yep.....they were right ...I love my 1150 like I have loved, NO other bike...
My last trip was a back crunching "west coast of Scotland".....on an R1 arghhhhhhh!!! I'm 36 now and my back and rear end have told me that they refuse to go on the next trip unless I do the right thing .....so ...I have ....
Next trip is Asia ....early 07....my spine and arse have congratulated me on growing a brain ..... :D
Take care all

Mike. :)

you are only a true TOSSER if you have visited THE HOGRAOST held once a year, here in ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE.

No ceromony or patch just a fantastic cheap weekend eating real food and meating your fellow tossers !

BAKERMAN said:
you are only a true TOSSER if you have visited THE HOGRAOST held once a year, here in ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE.

No ceromony or patch just a fantastic cheap weekend eating real food and meating your fellow tossers !
You forgot to add the bit about biting the heads off live chickens Bakes ;) :D

Welcome Mike :thumb

Hiya Mike,

Welcome aboard,matey.

It`s good to hear that you`ve seen the light and got a PROPER BIKE ..... heh heh.

Mind you,at the current rate of converts,us TOSSERS will soon be running out of plastic rockets to harrass and embarrass in the twisties.....

BAKERMAN said:

Tosser :D

What's a "Sports Bike"? :D

Welcome to the nuthouse Glasshock. We're reasonably civilised and don't bite often. At least, some of us don't.

Bakes is right about the Hograost though. Cracking do. :thumb

Welcome, there's quite a few of us in this neck of the woods. We'll have to sort out a meet in the near future.

Cheers for now :thumb

Chris

Back
Top Bottom