New Fifer

Egon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
I don't know why I didn't register when I first bought my GS, too busy enjoying it I suppose. Anyway, I have an 02 1150 and live in Peat Inn just outside St. Andrews but I work during the week up here in Elgin.
Had it 2 years now and it's the best descision I ever made buying it.
Just trying to get it equipped with missiles to do some caravan busting on the A9 :spitfire

Hi. I would quite like to live in Peat Inn. We were interested in a cottage there at the end of last year but when we enquired it was under offer. However, I see they're now building far too many houses in far too small a space just along the road...... :(

Now if you should know of anything else locally, up to say £250K........ ;)

They are building 5 houses on the corner opposite the resturant and us (we are next door) pretty close together so it shouldn't affect things too much.
At least I hope not.

Thanks, It's nice to be able to chat to enlightened people that don't say my bikes ugly.

Egon said:
Thanks, It's nice to be able to chat to enlightened people that don't say my bikes ugly.
There's no need to state the obvious, is there......? :rolleyes:

Somebody must have got a sizeable bung to allow these new hooses to be built there. Will spoil a nice wee village.
See you aboot sometime.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I think somebody famous once said.
"Nothing like seeing an embarrassed sports bike rider behind you" gets my vote though.

Egon said:
They are building 5 houses on the corner opposite the resturant and us (we are next door) pretty close together so it shouldn't affect things too much.
At least I hope not.

Hi Egon

Welcome to the Forum. You have a great deal more self control than I do mate. :clap

If I lived that close to the Peat Inn, I wouldn't be able to afford to have my 1150GS.

Best Food Anywhere

It is pretty difficult sometimes.
Out jet washing the salt as it is at the mo off and then..... the smell......

Egon said:
"Nothing like seeing an embarrassed sports bike rider behind you" gets my vote though.
I take no pleasure from seeing embarassed 1150 riders behind me...... :nono

I grovel, As always there is an exception to the rule.
But! As I'm sure you have discovered, the GS is underrated by many.

Egon said:
Hi all,
I don't know why I didn't register when I first bought my GS, too busy enjoying it I suppose. Anyway, I have an 02 1150 and live in Peat Inn just outside St. Andrews but I work during the week up here in Elgin.
Had it 2 years now and it's the best descision I ever made buying it.
Just trying to get it equipped with missiles to do some caravan busting on the A9 :spitfire
Hi Egon welcome to the site :thumb I also have an 02 1150 and stay just doon the road, Cupar. Keep an eye on the scotland section for ride outs cheers

Hi Egon welcome to the site. I stay in lossiemouth,so if you fancy a run sometime give me a shout.

Welcome to the board Egon... I see you found the 'newbie' section too..... :)

Back
Top Bottom