Hey you Dreamers,have you seen what this guy is up to.....

No - i'm in India

I've got a driver to take me to work

and i'm not dreaming - its a nightmare :tosser

BIG GSA in the sand.........

Our posse grew for a day and then it shrunk. We gained a Scottish boy that was loaded to the nines on a Yamaha Super Tenere, he was so loaded that his bike was just ogering into the sand. After he had a pretty hard crash and hurt his foot pretty bad I offered to take his bike through for him. It was one of the hairiest sections, the sand was deep and it was full of ruts from 4x4s and I found out why he was having so much trouble. I just pinned it and was just all over the map, side to side, back to front but somehow I got it through. Our other boy was a German on a Yamaha v strom, he had broken his foot the previous day and was in terrible pain, we nursed him through the sand and he was fine. Alex and Fiona have been having a time as well because their bike is so huge and loaded, definitely not the bike for the sand either :eek: :nono ... We have been pushing..and digging....pushing and digging, and having the funest times of our lives, laughing our asses off as we just squirrel through the sand.

Copied this bit from hear the auther is on an R100GS :thumb good read. :clap

Back
Top Bottom