Night time offroading, Pre-Eynsford

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We've done the route a few times and it's a nice little circuit.....

We did it pre-Eynsford last summer, but I really reckon we should do it as a night time run.....hopefully we'll have some ice and snow, but even if it's only wet and slippery, it should be fun.

So who's up for a nightime circuit of the Pilgrim's way run this month, before the Eynsford meet on the 24th Feb???

No pogos, that'd just be :ymca , but knobblies would be sensible and if you have aux lights, that would be useful too ;) :D

If anyone from out of area fancies having a go, there are spare beds available....it should be a laugh :D

Nick...650's don't count as pogos.....I'll bring some larger jubilee clips this time, so I guess you're in?? ;) ;) :D

Pogo's

What are "pogos" please? (I assume that having to ask means I haven't got one!!!)

Robin.

PS don't even think that by asking a question I'm at all tempted to ride off road.

Fanum said:
Nick...650's don't count as pogos.....I'll bring some larger jubilee clips this time, so I guess you're in?? ;) ;) :D

I'll think about it and let you know. What time are you starting off ?

I needed an excuse to get some spotlamps !

Time..dunno, but it'll be sensible so those at work can make it but we don't miss too much of the evening.

Depends on people as well.....for safety we'll need a minimum of three, preferably four (Imagine dragging someone out of that drop-off that David went down in the dark and slippery stuff :D )

Robin..Pogos are usually single cylinder off roaders...DRZ's etc.....ridden by those who aren't man enough to take their 1150's off road :D

:hide

Fanum said:
Robin..Pogos are usually single cylinder off roaders...DRZ's etc.....ridden by those who aren't man enough to take their 1150's off road :D

:hide

Big poofs, eh?

Robin

(PS won't be able to make the opff-road before the next Eynsford meet, as I have a jigsaw to finish and some library books to take back. Otherwise I'd show you how good a 1200 is off road. Might make it along to the pub, though.)

BAKERMAN said:
Would it work at the HOGRAOST on the FRIDAY night. :eek:
Count me in :bounce1

It's great fun!

54050006-M.jpg

Bill, right now my back hurts a bit and I am a bit concerned that my enthusiasm exceeds my off-road skill level. :eek:

Still, 10 days to recover :thumb

Bill, Fantastic idea :thumb :thumb :thumb Defiitely up for this one. :thumb :thumb

Oh dear, just checked my diary and unfortunately I will be in a lakeside lodge in Finland with my beloved.......

Tough call though ;) ;)

Steps, and the rocky descent near folkstone.

Any chance we can do that this sunday? We'll start at Canada heights and meet you!

Back
Top Bottom