1 more new guy

Kootenay kid

Just signed up today. I have just purchased my first brand new 1150 adventure and am looking forward to the whole experience. A friend put me on to this site and it looks great. My goal is to come ride with you people on the other side!

Welcome to the forum! it must be hell for you with the Rockies being on your doorstep :D

Look forward to some nice pictures :thumb

Bryn

Bryn said:
Welcome to the forum! it must be hell for you with the Rockies being on your doorstep :D

Look forward to some nice pictures :thumb

Bryn

Ya the rockies suck. They are always gettin in the way and we have to go over and through them. We do manage though! Pictures will be coming. I get the bike in about 3 weeks.

Welcome aboard fella :thumb
Come on over some time and ride ( and drink ) with us :beerjug:

I am trying to access the guy with the BMW tank bag for sale and dont seem to have permission to go any where but here even though my account has been activated. Does it take time for full access to be granted or what?
Thanks for any help

Have you become a forum sponsor yet? otherwise the access could be limited.. Click on the Site Sponsor logo above my avatar and have a look!

Bryn

Welcome :D another Canadian here but living in the UK. Will be home in April wooooohooooooooo Parents just moved from the Okanagon to Edmonton :rolleyes:
Laur

Laur said:
Welcome :D another Canadian here but living in the UK. Will be home in April wooooohooooooooo Parents just moved from the Okanagon to Edmonton :rolleyes:
Laur

Okanogan to Edmonton? Sounds like a work thing.

Welcome,
Wide open spaces, good roads, stunning scenery etc. etc. sounds like a hard life in store for the GS.

Enjoy the site Kootenay Kid...

Post some pics, I'm dying to see whats on the other side of these waters :)

Thanks for the welcome. I have a trip planned to Alaska/Northwest territories in early June. May as well just get at it right? I should have 12000 KM by the end of June. Wont even have made the 3rd payment. I will post pictures for sure,and needless to say I am excited. I just realized today I will be doing my 1000 km service when I leave and my 10,000 when I return. I wont tell the wife about that cost. :thumb

yup a work thing for parents, they have started up their own Hot shot service, means they are never home so at least when i visit this time i will have a bed instead of the couch lol

Heya Bro'

Welcome to the site. Me too! Just bought my new GS1200 this year. Me and two buds (also GS'ers) are going to Europe this April for 2.5 months...shipping the bikes from Vancouver. If you're planning on heading to Europe let us know...we'll try to find some Canadian beer!

All the best! Ride it like ya stole it!

Bantu Sukul
smileandwave88@hotmail.com

Vancouverite

Welcome to GSer Mr Kid. Haven`t we met somewhere before! ;)
Congrats on the new machine too, you will be enjoying alot :thumb

Back
Top Bottom