KTM Adventurer?

(RIP) Yosi

Reaction score
Bracken (london) is keen to have members compare their GS's wityh the big KTM.
They would bring a couple for members to try, touch, ponder, etc.

Opinions, suggestions, please?

Of course, subject to consent by the organizers...

Yosi

:hapybnce: :hapybnce:

KTM :eek: are they trying to make amends… the ‘Llangollen Way Round’ just won’t have the same promotional potential as the one they missed out on ;)

Yosi.......If they'll let me play with one on the fords run then it's ok by me :D

Tell'em it'll be doing Corwen first, just like all of us on GS's did last year (including a couple of airheads) and then it'll be up into the hills to do another five or six major fords.........

If they're still OK with it, I'd be surprised.

PS if they say those magic words 'Insurance excess' then they can piss right off :dabone :dabone

CORWEN FORD.....
(it was flowing rather faster the couple of times I've done it ;) )
corwen2.jpg

Yosi said:
Bracken (london) is keen to have members compare their GS's wityh the big KTM.
They would bring a couple for members to try, touch, ponder, etc.

Opinions, suggestions, please?

Of course, subject to consent by the organizers...

Yosi

Yosi

You should know better than to bring a pork chop to a barmitsfa! :nono

If Bracken were offering to bring along a couple of HP2s for comparison to the KTM 950 then we'd all be happy - otherwise I think it's a bit of a cheek. It's a bit like the Llangollen Rally in 2002 when Bracken wanted 'a copy of the tracklogs of the dirt run so they could bring the Bracken Rally round the route later in the year'. Maybe their next big idea might be to bring some professional tarts and divorce lawyers along.

Sorry - getting a bit ranty!!

Simon

sorebums said:
Yosi

You should know better than to bring a pork chop to a barmitsfa! :nono

If Bracken were offering to bring along a couple of HP2s for comparison to the KTM 950 then we'd all be happy - otherwise I think it's a bit of a cheek. It's a bit like the Llangollen Rally in 2002 when Bracken wanted 'a copy of the tracklogs of the dirt run so they could bring the Bracken Rally round the route later in the year'. Maybe their next big idea might be to bring some professional tarts and divorce lawyers along.

Sorry - getting a bit ranty!!

Simon

I think that for those who ride bikes here and not brands it is appropriate for Yosi to bring this to this forum. The 950 (990 now) is a nice bike and a number of people prefer the KTM to the GS anyway so it could be a decent experience if you haven't ridden one before.

Alan

KTM

I JUST SOLD THE 950 FOR A GS12 AND i CAN TELL YOU THAT THE KTM IS A FANTASTIC MACHINE BUT I PREFER THE BM BECAUSE
1-IT FEELS SAFER
2-ITS SMOOTHER
3-TELELIVER ROCKS
4-SHAFT DRIVE THAT WORKS AS WELL AS A CHAIN
5-LOOKS BETTER
6-MORE DEALERS & BETTER SERVICE
7-POWER BRAKES
8-MORE CHOICES
9-LESS WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING
10- ENGINE LIFE
11-EASY TO CHECK BEFORE A RIDE
12- EASY TO CLEAN, ETC, ETC.

MY KTM DID SEE OFF ROAD AND IT WAS V-GOOD AND IT WAS FASTER AND HAD A NUTTER FEEL WHEN YOU PUSHED IT, BUT THE BM IS A BETTER PACKAGE AND I AM MORE PROUD TO OWN IT.

JON C

CaptainBBQ said:
I JUST SOLD THE 950 FOR A GS12 AND i CAN TELL YOU THAT THE KTM IS A FANTASTIC MACHINE BUT I PREFER THE BM BECAUSE

The engine noise obviously made you deaf as well..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom