1150GSA Screens

Snoek

Looking for some advise on Screens. I’m 6”2 and getting a bit sick and tired of head-slap turbulence when driving for long times at high speed. I have a 1150GSA with a standard screen and was wondering what others have done to over come this problem, I know that there are many aftermarket screens available – but are they effective or am I just wasting my money? If so which one is the best buy. Alternatively Touratech sell a spoiler which can be placed on the existing screen – Is this any good?

Snoek,

to avoid this becoming a 'Groundhog Day' post, do a search for screens (search button is at the top of the page), then spend a few days reading the results! This is one of the most discussed subjects on the board and you'll find as many opinions as there are members - Good Luck!

MikeO:)

Agree with Mike O

...but just to clarify the Touratech option - don't bother! I'm also 6'2" (with a 31" inside leg) and I tried out the spoiler (courtesy of Pat Creagh). Didn't make any difference as far as I was concerned, looked terrible and the strap that holds it on was dodgy, due to the asymmetrical cutout at the bottom of the GSA screen.
I'm picking up one of the new Z Technik screens this week and will hopefully fit it next weekend. I'll post a report/pictures as soon as I can.

OK Thanks guys. Look forward to reading Paulf report and pictures

Back
Top Bottom