WEyhey i'm in!

Civey.D

Well that was hard work for i dont realy get on with these computer things but hey i'm here now, only took a look at the site last night and not realy had a chance to have a good scan round but first impressions are good.
After chopping my o3 15000 fireblade in early last year for this rather large thing with a petrol tank even the mrs takes the piss out of i did wonder what the hell have i done! Opening the garage door was not the pleasant experience that i was used to, i found myself with a funny expression on my face instead of the rather large silly grin that used to appear everytime a cast my eyes over my trusty stead. Confused i was, it went on for the best part of a week until i could escape the daily grind and get out there.
The day arrived i wrestled with this huge contraption getting it out of the garage and went to meet the lads, they had no idea about what i had done.
Well as you can imagine what happened when i turned up at the petrol station where we all meet befor the fun begins, there were grown men rolling around the forcort nearly in tears they were laughing that much (jap jockeys, no idea!) great i want my blade back flashbacks began to appear at the back of my mind.
Topped up with full effect optimax were off, if were doing a ton on the first decent stretch of A road you just Know what sort of day its going to be and we were on it!
After a couple of miles i found this little smirk on my face getting bigger and bigger until it turned into this almighty grin Yeehaaaa this is "f ing" brilliant.
The first brew stop at Bullbeck north of Lancaster, lid off daft grin "what you grinning at" was the question well felloow GSer's you Know the answer to this one.
200 miles later me still grinning the sports bike jockeys were knakered whose laughing now muppets!
With my first trip onto the continent under my belt and 7000 miles later i can not think of a better machine than my 1150Adv to get me away from everything.
Its nice to see others who get this alternative concept and hats off to the nice people who run this fantastic site. :)

What a brilliant first post... it's what it's all about :D :D :D

Welocme......erm Avril :eek: ;)

Good to see another convert from the land of the Kelloggs Bike :thumb

Welcome.

P.S.

Top marks for the 'plastic chicken' comment in your other posting :D :D :D

Your posting did make me smile Civey... welcome aboard :)

erm... who's Avril? :confused:

Avrils the one to be obeyed (the wife!), Hi i'm Clive please note the cockup on my title spelling as you have probably noticed spelling is not my strong point!
Kelloggs bike thats the first time i have heard that expression please explain?
As far as the plastic chicken goes couldn't resist, awaiting the barrage of obuse to follow, bring it on :bounce1 lets have a heated debate :p

Civey.D said:
Hi i'm Clive please note the cockup on my title spelling as you have probably noticed spelling is not my strong point!

If you can`t manage it yourself via the 'User CP' options,then ask PaulG(BHT) to edit your username for you..... :thumb

Civey.D said:
Kelloggs bike thats the first time i have heard that expression please explain?

Plastic...all look the same...in primary colours...look like they fell out of a box of Kelloggs... :D :D :D :D

Civey.D said:
As far as the plastic chicken goes couldn't resist, awaiting the barrage of obuse to follow, bring it on :bounce1 lets have a heated debate :p

Oh there`s been a few... :p :p
Notably a recent one in the Rant Forum,started by my mate (honestly...) Whatton
:D :D :D
:beerjug:

Cheers Tarka for the explanation will have a go at the 'User CP' thingy :thumb

Civey - can't spell, grinning like an eejit?

You should fit in around here j-u-s-t fine my friend.

There are a few others with similar characteristics...

Welcome! :beerjug:

Ok Ok :) j-u-s-t yes got it, errrr ye! I know if it wasn't for my 1150Adv there would be no hope at all :D
Cheers mate :thumb

Back
Top Bottom