Coming to Blighty

mac62

Well, I'll spare you all the gory details, but I'm moving back to the UK after a mere 35 years in the States and looking forward to doing some riding. I've got relatives there and in Ireland, so have spent a lot of time in both places.

I'll be living somewhere around Weston super Mud and hope to hook up with some folks from the Avon and Somerset crowd. Also hoping to find a good Airhead in the For Sale forum.

So I'm new here but not new to the forum thing. Been on ADV for a long time. Looking forward to meeting some folks and attending some gatherings. Thanks!

Welcome back and welcome aboard :thumb

There`s plenty of GSer folk near Weston....have a look in the Regional Forum if you haven`t already.

I`m glad you didn`t say 'cheap' Airhead... :D ....I`m sure you`ll find a good`un if you`re patient....and lucky :p .

tarka said:
Welcome back and welcome aboard :thumb

There`s plenty of GSer folk near Weston....have a look in the Regional Forum if you haven`t already.

I`m glad you didn`t say 'cheap' Airhead... :D ....I`m sure you`ll find a good`un if you`re patient....and lucky :p .

Just checked with the Regional. I'll be haunting the place night and day. :thumb

mac62 said:
Well, I'll spare you all the gory details, but I'm moving back to the UK after a mere 35 years in the States and looking forward to doing some riding. I've got relatives there and in Ireland, so have spent a lot of time in both places.

I'll be living somewhere around Weston super Mud and hope to hook up with some folks from the Avon and Somerset crowd. Also hoping to find a good Airhead in the For Sale forum.

So I'm new here but not new to the forum thing. Been on ADV for a long time. Looking forward to meeting some folks and attending some gatherings. Thanks!

Welcome (err, back) Mac.
Lots of us foreigners down here in the west country. When do you plan to arrive back? Let us know.
Where abouts in Maine were you based?

Steve B

Steve B said:
Welcome (err, back) Mac.
Lots of us foreigners down here in the west country. When do you plan to arrive back? Let us know.
Where abouts in Maine were you based?

Steve B

Hi Steve,

I'm in Eastport, as far downeast as you can go without falling off the edge of the world and getting eaten by dragons. You in Bristol? We'll be neighbors, more or less.

Back
Top Bottom