The Ace Cafe

Mr K

Reaction score
Can intrepid travellers from the North purchase souvenirs (T-shirts mugs) wot are listed on t'website at the place itself....???

I'm asking for a friend...... :eek: ....as I would never dream of going that far sarf meself...

:beerjug: :dabone :beerjug:

You can buy all sorts of merchandise at the cafe itself. You'd be hard pushed to buy a decent breakfast there though. :rolleyes:

Phil Reynolds said:
You can buy all sorts of merchandise at the cafe itself. You'd be hard pushed to buy a decent breakfast there though. :rolleyes:

Ta :thumb

Is the food that bad? :eek:

Kipper's

I have to disagree with Sqd.Ldr. on this one; the kipper's I had last time were excellent value, I could taste them for days !

nadeem said:
I like the brekkie at the Ace... :thumb

Good stuff!

We may be attending on the 12th March.
We're going to The Porterhouse Stout Festival the night before....so if we don't get arrested or lost on The Tube we'll try one out!!

:thumb

ChrisKelley said:
Good stuff!

We may be attending on the 12th March.
We're going to The Porterhouse Stout Festival the night before....so if we don't get arrested or lost on The Tube we'll try one out!!

:thumb

That sounds on par with the Northern whippet fanciers annual gathering :D

Bryn said:
That sounds on par with the Northern whippet fanciers annual gathering :D

Aye, but get there sharp to be sure of getting a pretty one.... :dabone

:D :D :D :D :D

Perhaps you could get the Whippet a bit merry at the stout festival.. you may look a bit more attractive to it.... :beer:

.......... Hmmmm.......stouty........ :D

Attachments

• PH[1]a.jpg
    PH[1]a.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 81
ChrisKelley said:
.......... Hmmmm.......stouty........ :D

Have you been there before?

Someone told me that they got the inspiration for the Blue Oyster Club from this place.

I've heard it makes the Vauxhall Tavern look like a Northern Workingmans Club.

LOLGEOFF said:
Have you been there before?

Someone told me that they got the inspiration for the Blue Oyster Club from this place.

I've heard it makes the Vauxhall Tavern look like a Northern Workingmans Club.

Been to the one in Dublin and the one in Bray - Great beer and food..... maybe the soft Southern version is different?

www.porterhousebrewco.com

Back
Top Bottom