I'm new here.

Sweeper58

Hi yee all. Finally signed up. Had an 1100GS a few yeras ago, then a K1200RS(old one) then a 1100s for two years but missed the GS. Finally now just bought a 1200GS. What a bike. :)
All me mates took the rip when I'd had the first 1100 but now they're coming round. Best mate just sold his Fazer 1000 for a 1200 GS. Oh how they laughed!!! Ha bloody ha! I knew they'd see sense eventually.
So nows there two of us and next is my brother. He has a ZRX1200 (for sale)and wants the new 1200 GS and he's itching for one. If anyone knows of a good one for sale let me know.
We're off to the Pyrenees in May, Spain side. If you've never been just go fer chrissakes!!!! I love Spain!
See ya.

Hi Richard...and welcome :thumb

Glad you`re back in the GS fold....and converting others :D :D

Richard, welcome to the site. I'm off to the Picos and the French Alps in June, looking forward to the sights and roads that everyone talks about :thumb

Let me know if you want me to change your username to something other than your email address.

Richard.......Welcome to the nuthutch....and it might be an idea to take Paul up on changing your user name.......looks like a really good way of atracting spam mail to me :eek:

(There are progs called 'bots' that automatically scour web sites pulling off email addies and adding them to lists.......)

Welcome

Hi Richard and welcome,

You will love this site,got it all mate, but hang on to your wallet...... :thumb

Macca

Back
Top Bottom