Hello!!

Gema

Hi,

Ive just found this site through a recommendation on the BMW forums,

Im Gemma and bought my First F650 GS yesterday - March 1st

Great fun, although havent had chance to ride it yet, just look at it in the garage!! - Hopefully wont be long before im able to add some mileage to the clock!

Well, looks like a great site, going to investigate, so hello to everyone!!

Welcome to the site Gemma, you'll enjoy it here.

Have a look in your local area section and in the GS National Events section for whats happening. Theres no excuse for not coming along to some of the events. :nono

Enjoy the bike. Many safe and happy miles to you and her. :thumb

Hello and welcome

Don't forget to polish your sense of humour, it will be needed ;)

Shep

Welcome

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to the site. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sitting in the garage and staring at your bike :D

Your not crazy it's perfectly normal...I got myself a little stool and a flask etc just for those days when the weather is just too much. (If I am caught though they have to take me back to the asylum in the yellow van )

Have fun :bounce1

Macca :thumb

Thanks for the warm welcome, Have had a quick look around the site, looks good!!

Wish it was just the weather stopping me riding, today would be brilliant riding weather, sunny, cold but dry!!

Now, i just need to get better, then work will get in the way lol, might need an extra day off ill, im sure bike riding will be a great medicine!!

Im sure il see what events are on, and eventually make it to one, - have always done loads of the camping events with the bmw group!

Gema x

Steptoe said:
Do you smoke a pipe :confused: :D

Now, now Steptoe - don't you temp her :D

Welcome to the clan Gemma - try not to let them lead you too much astray!

You get a bloke joining the site and he is lucky to get 3 or 4 welcomes, but then you get Gemma joining the site and you are all falling over your tongues, what a shallow and fickle bunch you are :dabone

Hi Gemma from one of the more genuine guys on the site, if you are ever in Scotland let me know and I can show you the sites :D :thumb

Macca2321 said:
Hi Gemma,

Welcome to the site. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sitting in the garage and staring at your bike :D

Your not crazy it's perfectly normal...I got myself a little stool and a flask etc just for those days when the weather is just too much. (If I am caught though they have to take me back to the asylum in the yellow van )

Have fun :bounce1

Macca :thumb

Do they use a yellow van beacuse its faster and sexier than the other colours? :clap

Welcome Gemma. Have fun.

Steptoe said:
And Hi Gema - get out there and do it :thumb

Quick, quizzical, question Neil - what is the difference between what you have written above, and that catchy phrase Morrocans in Zoumi have been known to bolster their ego's with: "Go do one!"?

Welcome Gema - bit worried about the not being well and having been on many a BMW camping weekend connection. Watch out for yellow vans, and people who claim to be genuine...

Hi Gema

Happy new bike :thumb

And welcome to the loony bin known as UKGSER..... :D :D

Back
Top Bottom