Apologies.

Kav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I believe I`ve made a bit of a social gaffe by posting before I`ve introduced myself!.I`ll put that right now.
I`ve been sneaking around the site for months now and found the answer to every question I had.Thanks to everyone for that.
Anyway,I hope to get out and meet some local GS`ers.(Guildford,Surrey)
Perhaps at the Mucky Duck if that still happens.

Cheers,Kav.

P.S.I`ve got an 03 1150GS.Blue and white;the most attractive but probably slowest option!.

Kav said:
I believe I`ve made a bit of a social gaffe by posting before I`ve introduced myself!.I`ll put that right now.
I`ve been sneaking around the site for months now and found the answer to every question I had.Thanks to everyone for that.

Cheers,Kav.

P.S.I`ve got an 03 1150GS.Blue and white;the most attractive but probably slowest option!.

if you fancy a pint on tuesday (1st tuesday of each month) come along to the jovial sailor in ripley around 8'ish head for the fire plaice and have a chin wag with some like minded bikers :beerjug: :beer:

Kav said:

Cheers,Kav.

We're supposed to introduce ourselves....?

Welcome Kav! :beerjug: :thumb :beerjug:

Welcome Kav, just one mistake - my 03 B+W is the prettiest, see you roundabout sometime - I tend to do the Guildford ones twice just to practice.

Steve

Welcome

ChrisKelley said:
We're supposed to introduce ourselves....?QUOTE]

I never realised either :eek: Having said that this section was down the bottom of the board in those days :rolleyes:

Welcome Kav :beerjug: don't worry too much about the social gaff, abuse is all part of the culture here :dabone

Back
Top Bottom