Immobiliser

Steve H

Can anyone help????

I've just Successfully fitted a Sola Alarm but am having a problem installing the immobiliser as i'm not sure which of the wires to cut.

Can anyone tell me the location and colour of the wire which comes from the fuse box to the starter switch as this is the one I need to cut into. HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance for any advice:) :) :)

Steve

If you search the tech forum for 'wiring diagrams' I think that there are full engine and frame versions for both the 1100 and 1150.
If you have no joy, I will try and e mail them to you but my scanner is playing up at the moment so it could take a while. I think that malky also had the diagrams.

Adrian B said:
If you search the tech forum for 'wiring diagrams' I think that there are full engine and frame versions for both the 1100 and 1150.
If you have no joy, I will try and e mail them to you but my scanner is playing up at the moment so it could take a while. I think that malky also had the diagrams.

Steve
I sent you an email - if you reply I will try and email the whole thing back to you. It's about 12mb PDF format.
Cheers
Gecko

Starter Wire

Looking at the diags the starter switch ( S9084) is not wired directly to the fuse box but through relay ( K9101 ) which is a joint use relay. The Green/Red ( GNRT ) wire looks the most appropriate and should be easily located in the main loom under the tank.

Attachments

• starter.jpg
    starter.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 95

Back
Top Bottom