1200 GSA launch-Vines-Saturday 25th

Phil Reynolds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone in the south east wanna meet up for a ride to Vines of Guildford on Saturday?
As well as the Launch of the new 1200 Gs Advennture, Bakerman is there doing one of his "Hogroasts", starting at midday. A good enough reason to take a ride over methinks.

Probably meet at Clacketts Lane services (by the petrol pumps) at say 10.30am.

Probably going to be working or decking!! BUT if I'm not I'll have a ride over with you Phil.
Steve

Damn, not looking likely for me now :spitfire Seems I've got be Dad's taxi on Saturday ferrying my two teenage daughters here there & everywhere.
Sorry. :( .

Yep - will be there to get another set of rear pads for the 1200. Might chance some poisoned pig as well.

Not impressed by their carpark. Pissing down with rain when we left. Paddling the bike backwards, almost went arse over tit when I found the cast iron drain cover. Come on guys, the car park is cambered as well, some anti slip devilry on offending item would be nice.

Saw Steptoe there, didn't hav etime to complain about the S/S kit :eek:

99% sure that I'll never fit it all. :D

Hograost!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What ferkin Hograost! :eek

Was there about 2:30 ish.

Hograost!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What ferkin Hograost!

I ate yours, at about 2pm, it was nice.

Had a good day out, thanks to Steptoe doing by brakes, and showing me for next time, Steve for Lunch, and Vines for letting me win a new bike.

NA, the bikes mine, at least definitely not yours. I was there later, and threw away all the previous entries :dabone

I saw and spoke to joyseeker, and introduced him to a couple GSERs :D

Back
Top Bottom