Yet another proud new owner!! :)

scud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After all the checking into the importing of a new GS etc., I binned it all and found a 2002 graphitan GS, ABS, H/Grips, Panniers and Datatool alarm, 1 yrs warranty left, with only 950 miles on it as a private sale in Milton Keynes!! Sometimes I just think someone's smiling on me at all the right times! :)
I didn't even have to change the clock forward as it had never been put back!!
Oh Boy!, I am impressed! What a ride! The bike is FANTASTIC! everyone I meet comments on it, and I've got queues of the fellas at work wanting to have a go!.....(I'll let them drool for a long time yet!!! :) )
So, I'm currently on the look out for a top box (that'll fit a Schuberth Concept size 64/65) and some decent auxillary lights....
Any other GS'er in the Cotswolds area fancy a ride out sometime?

:beerjug:

scud said:
So, I'm currently on the look out for a top box (that'll fit a Schuberth Concept size 64/65)

Wow, neat! I've never seen a topbox fitted to a SChuberth helmet before. You'll have a flip-up and a flip-top.
:D

Ellis,

It would have been a bargain at £9,500,

but the guy selling it would only go as high as £7,800.......:cool: So I simply had to pay what he wanted.......

BARGAIN!!!

I've now doubled the mileage!!:D

'Ullo, scud!

I'm not that far from you (up in Warks) and often venture down to the Cotswolds for a ride. Must meet up sometime. PM me to arrange something, sometime.

Back
Top Bottom