back again

richard polley

Reaction score
just to say Hi. membership lapsed last year so rejoined today Are there any meets around Oxford . Also interested in long/short trip europe/world. gs serviced and ready to go

Hello again...welcome back :thumb

It`s worth having a scan of the Regional Forums to see where people are meeting ( and when )......or if there`s people you remember from when you were last here try PMing them.

Enjoy :bounce1

Oxfordshire

Just placed an order for a 1200GS this AM from North Oxford Garage and have a good bud who has an 1150 - not sure how many ride outs are organised from Oxford (fairly new to the site myself) but we could always sort one ourselves! Got a group of lads at work who are planning ride outs (not off road) and I'm sure it's a more the merrier occasion. PM me if you fancy trying to sort out something or want to tag along.

Last edited:
Got it!

Have got my brand new, out of the box 1200GS - Blue / Grey / Black, looks good, goes well ...... and now I've had the alarm fitted (small glitch in between sales and workshop - hmmm) insured. Looking forward to getting out with Oxfordshire riders in the near future.

Anyone work shifts and available during the week?

Richard,

Welcome back.
It looks like the rufty tufty Oxford mob are having an inaurgural meeting at The Swan, Radcot on the 20th April, and Clive is planning to gatecrash it with the Reading regulars. I'll be there if the nice mechanic at Cooper Reading gives me my bike back in time. :beer: PB

Back
Top Bottom