Titanium Foot Pegs for BMW HP2 ???

daotoys1

Im looking into maybe making a project hypermotard HP2 bike in the new future...I am currently making a motarded BMW R 1200 GS all Carbon Fiber bike for my daily driver for this season....

Im looking for true/real Titanium foot pegs that fit, or can easily be modified to fit the BMW HP2 and/or the BMW R 1200 GS....

I currently have Fastway EVO 3 pegs on my GS....BUT...

I want the weight savings, and like the look of real Titanium better...

THANKS for any help and/or leads

:bounce1

daotoys1 said:
Im looking into maybe making a project hypermotard HP2 bike in the new future...I am currently making a motarded BMW R 1200 GS all Carbon Fiber bike for my daily driver for this season....

Im looking for true/real Titanium foot pegs that fit, or can easily be modified to fit the BMW HP2 and/or the BMW R 1200 GS....

I currently have Fastway EVO 3 pegs on my GS....BUT...

I want the weight savings, and like the look of real Titanium better...

THANKS for any help and/or leads

:bounce1

hey!
i saw your posts on advrider.com ... it's obvious that it's for weight saving, and not only for look. Sorry i can't help you, i just don't know, i'm happy with the stock ones on my HP2.

on the other hand, if money is not an issue why not to buy HP2 and convert it to supremoto??? it's much lighter then stock R12GS.
:nenau

Weird are you 2 people? Just responded to an almost identical thread in the 1200 section???? As I said to him (or is it your evil twin?) try Racespec as they do them for most MX bikes and should be able to fit yours with little or no mods. Not cheap if I remember £160 + !!!!!!

Hi CarbonCat.....

The BMW R 1200 GS bike Im making into a Carbon Fiber and Ti custom bike for general use for this riding season.....

I have been seriously thinking of also picking up a BMW HP2 and customizing it to.....

I have a number of toys.....I just cant help myself....The only bikes I keep stock are the ones I collect and dont ride...If its a bike I ride, then I tend to change it until its just the way I want it...usually making a bike thats great to both ride, and a work of art to just look at.....

Part of the joy of motorsports, for me is to modify and customize the machines ....especially during the winter/off season....I usually will take on 1 or 2 projects off season just to keep me into the sport...When riding season gets here, I tend to ride and just do some fine tuning and/or detaiing of the toys.....

Its much better than a lot of worse things I can think of to spend my hard earned money on....( I was not born into money, in fact I come from a rather poor family at least as far as money goes....I work very hard for my money, and I really like bikes...so some of it goes into the hobby...)

later

Thanks for the help and replys

RIDE ON.... :beerjug:

daotoys1 said:
I have a number of toys.....I just cant help myself....The only bikes I keep stock are the ones I collect and dont ride...If its a bike I ride, then I tend to change it until its just the way I want it...usually making a bike thats great to both ride, and a work of art to just look at.....

Part of the joy of motorsports, for me is to modify and customize the machines ....especially during the winter/off season....I usually will take on 1 or 2 projects off season just to keep me into the sport...When riding season gets here, I tend to ride and just do some fine tuning and/or detaiing of the toys.....

:

COME ON Daotoys - you are going to have to tell us what all your toys are :bounce1 :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom