Two nights out in one week?

Mutley

Reaction score
Anybody up for a pint tomorrow night? :beerjug:

Poor old Whatton is stuck in the Premier Travel Lodge in Bromsgrove. I'm going to cheer him up with many stories of extreme embroidery and high speed off road knitting. :D

Someone suggest a venue :beer:

Mutley1150 said:
Anybody up for a pint tomorrow night? :beerjug:

Poor old Whatton is stuck in the Premier Travel Lodge in Bromsgrove. I'm going to cheer him up with many stories of extreme embroidery and high speed off road knitting. :D

Someone suggest a venue :beer:

Where about's in Bromsgrove is it, anyone know?

BTBR

PS
Tried to download the picture of my phone last night...... :eek: Sadly not as easy as I first thought. Hence I need to wait for my 8 year old lad to show me how to do it. :(

Which one then?

Bromsgrove Central
Birmingham Road
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B61 0BA

or

Bromsgrove South (Worcester Road)
Worcester Road
Upton Warren
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B61 7ET

:nenau

BTBR said:
Bromsgrove Central
Birmingham Road
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B61 0BA

This one, I think theres a Brewers Fayre Pub next door, it'd be good to meet you Alan :thumb

Mutley

If you want decent beer i would suggest the hop pole or the red lion. Both within walking distance from the lodge.

Might be able to make it what time are you meeting him?

Also can you send me plans for the rack adapter you had fitted on your bike last night to carry your needlepoint frame.I was very jealous. :D

"Rosta's cottage bar,for a greek take away" :ymca

good Morning Whatton

Are you a real ale buff?

Ok

Then it is certainly the red lion or the hope pole.

I will do my best to make it.

Mutley give me a ring or pm me today.

I'll come over and give the Ninja one a load of grief - BTBR do you want to go over together?

A plan

Here is my plan:

I need to go to the gym this evening - I know, I know, keep it down, I'll do it myself - :ymca

So I plan on dropping in on the Ninja around 8 ish. Sounds like the Hop Pole or the Red Lion it is, I have no preference. Do either of them have any nice examples of needlepoint to discuss :cool: ?

abrasion said:
Do they have a good bar at the gym.

They have a reasonable bar :beerjug: , a half decent restaurant :p and a load of fit sweating women clad lightly in figure hugging lycra :clap :clap :clap :clap

Oh, and Alan :dabone

Whatton

Are you still on line?
Hs Mutley gien you the info yet?

I've just spoken to the :ninja1:

He has been out on a scouting mission and found the Red Lion, so he was really pleased when I told him we were meeting in the Hop Pole :spitfire :confused:

Anyway he is off out again to find the Hop Pole, I'll see you all in there sometime after 8 ish :thumb :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom