Who use's the migsel gps mount for the 1150gs ?

S J SAVAGE

How do you find it and what configuration of brackets do you need to use with a Garmin 2720 ? :D

I love my Migsel Mount and wouldn't change it - it has been coveted by several GSers. :D

The Migsel Mount itself, comes complete with a 1" ball (Ram Size B). You will then need one of THESE ARMS (I went for the shortest length to keep vibration to a minimum, but I think they come in 3 lengths) and one of THESE (I think its called a Diamond Base, and comes complete with a 1" ball). Your base then bolts onto the back of the cradle. If the 2720 cradle is the same as the 2610 cradle, then you will also need one of THESE which came complete with the bolts to attach it to the Diamond Base above.

I'm sure you get the picture, but just in case you don't I can take a picture for you tomorrow. :thumb

Me too
Brilliant
Ram short arm
Ram Cradle

I have a garmin cradle as well but prefer the ram one. :D

The RAM bits you need for the most popular Garmin units are on this page.

Cheers,
Michel

Best bit of kit on the bike. Really well made and puts the GPS in your line of sight and away from the tank bag. :thumb

Looks like migsel mount comes up trumps !!!

Thanks for all the advice guy's :thumb :beerjug:

Now that you've decided I thought I'd add my thoughts.

MiGsel mounts? The mutts nutts! :thumb
I've the same set-up as above and it's brilliant. So there.

By popular demand, I give you the Migsel Mount inc the built in 1" ball (all held in place by the speedo), the short RAM arm, the Diamond Base inc the built in 1" ball and the 2610 cradle (to which the Diamond Base is bolted). The angle of the photograph seems to have distorted the size of the cradle, but you can see whats needed. :thumb

Attachments

• MIGSEL MOUNT.JPG
    MIGSEL MOUNT.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 283
I have one too, when you fit it make sure you check the clearance of the oddometer reset wheel and note that your pillion will not be able to see the GPS when fitted to the migsel mount.."where has the GPS gone, I used to like looking at that..." :mmmm

Hi all. The mount made by migsel looks great but any sugesstions where i can buy the rest of the ram mount stuff? Does anybody know a shop where i can have a look at it on the south coast? An excuse to go for a ride me thinks! :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom