New to BM`s

Dribblers Dad

Hello All, Just aquired an 1150gs, :) new here and also to the whole BMW Twin Thing so I might be asking a few dumb questions that you have all answered a 100 times already............. :confused:

Cheers

Dribblers Dad said:
Hello All, Just aquired an 1150gs, :) new here and also to the whole BMW Twin Thing so I might be asking a few dumb questions that you have all answered a 100 times already............. :confused:

Cheers

hi ya you dont need to be new here to ask dumb questions..... :beerjug: :beer:

Hiya,and welcome :beerjug:

Before you do post your questions,please have a look in the relevent Forums and try doing a Forum Search .... :thumb

Point Taken Tarka, I Will try to search previous threads for info when I need it, Stuubs.....Your Smileys seem to consist of BEER...BEER...and err .....BEER! :beer: :beer: :beer:

A Man after me own heart :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cheers, DD

See I can`t even get yer name right, :(

Must Drink Less, Must Drink Less, ..............Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah :beerjug:

Dribblers Dad said:
new here and also to the whole BMW Twin Thing so I might be asking a few dumb questions that you have all answered a 100 times already............. :confused:

Cheers

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask because you're worried about what others might think, and whose answer you really need.

Thanks to all for the welcome, I`m presently making a list of the Dumbest questions I can think of :D :D :D :D

Cheers :)

DD :beer:

The man who asks a stupid question is a fool for five minutes, that man who doesn't is a fool forever.

Welcome matey :thumb

Back
Top Bottom