Motorcycle Valeter/Detailer Required London/NW Kent Area

judge

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent
Ladies & Gents,

I need to get the Pan Enromous to sparkle as it's about to go up for sale. Its only two years old but has suffered from a ride 'em and park 'em attitude owner and shocking piss-poor anti-corrosive properties you wouldn't expect for an all-season high mileage workhorse kind of a deal.

It needs more than a wash and a polish so if you know of anyone and they would need to me mobile and come to me as the bike is off the road please get in touch ASAP. I thank you.

2 years, 12,000 miles and it looks a fekkin DOG :nono :mad:

judge said:
I need to get the Pan Enromous to sparkle as it's about to go up for sale. Its only two years old but has suffered from a ride 'em and park 'em attitude owner and shocking piss-poor anti-corrosive properties you wouldn't expect for an all-season high mileage workhorse kind of a deal.

Hurrah - going to get rid of the ropey old airhead as well and get something decent after all ? how about an 1150GS ?

judge said:
It needs more than a wash and a polish so if you know of anyone and they would need to me mobile and come to me as the bike is off the road please get in touch ASAP. I thank you.

C'mon - get out there with the autosol and do it yerself :D

Originally posted by judge 2 years, 12,000 miles and it looks a fekkin DOG :nono :mad:

And that's when it's clean.

I wondered when you'd wake up and chip in - Now I can understand someone whiling away the odd moments when on company time but you're in the fekkin Tuscan hills man - surely ther is something better to do than come here???? Or maybe the family know you better than we do and just clear off on their own :D

Oh I can't wait for the trials and tribulations of your soon embarkation to the world of GS ownership for a good larf and judging by the handlebar post looks like Vines are wasting no time on this :D

Re: Re: Motorcycle Valeter/Detailer Required London/NW Kent Area

pint6x said:
C'mon - get out there with the autosol and do it yerself :D
Now to take your suggestion and respond in kind. I think I said in another thread I'm not naturally a tinkerer or cleaner of bikes, I ride 'em pure and simple, and having seen yours I believe we are a kindred spirit in that.

To put the effort in on the Pan I could only do if I truly loved it and I think I've made it clear that isn't the case so I figure something up to £100 for a days effort was a fair investment.

That'll leave me free for the GS and the joys of owning that.

Had mine cleaned by Tony 01707 890413 07944169093 and he did a brilliant tank off job for 50 quid. I've since had him do my car for 60 quid and cant praise his work enough.

I did post his work once before and understand he's done another GS as a result since.

Hope that helps

Wreford Miles said:
Had mine cleaned by Tony 01707 890413 07944169093 and he did a brilliant tank off job for 50 quid. I've since had him do my car for 60 quid and cant praise his work enough.

I did post his work once before and understand he's done another GS as a result since.

Hope that helps
Geat thanks Wreford, any idea where he's based and whether he'll come to me as the bike is off the road at the moment.

He lives in Welwyn Garden City he's likes to work from home and picked the bike and car up...suggest you give him a call.

He rides a Valdarado with race pipes and K&N so I told him he was OK to give my bike a workout, he brought it back with tyres worn to the edge, a big smile and very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom