Any of you lot interested ?

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Coming to you on a sunday very soon -

A run down to Lawerence of Arabias House in Dorset, plus the scene of his fatal accident, and where his buried if you want. Then can do tank museum ( they have a restaurant) or Pub lunch, some fords if you want ( small fun ones, nothing too serious) , then fantastic roads, the mysterious Milton estate, Corfe castle ,scones and the Swanage ferry - Sounds a lot, but only a few hours.

See HERE for a previous day.

Let me know of your interested, will have pick-up points on the way to save you any backward and forward riding ( if you know what i mean). Will also post this in a couple of other areas sections - Anyone welcome

work permitting

Yes please Neil, sounds good to me.

Might have to come for old times sake. Used to go to the tank battle held at Bovington every summer holiday. All quiet on the heath and then a helicopter pops up out of the trees and the tanks steam in from all sides, explosions going off all over the place... bloody fantastic when I was little.

Steptoe said:
Coming to you on a sunday very soon -

A run down to Lawerence of Arabias House in Dorset, plus the scene of his fatal accident, and where his buried if you want. Then can do tank museum ( they have a restaurant) or Pub lunch, some fords if you want ( small fun ones, nothing too serious) , then fantastic roads, the mysterious Milton estate, Corfe castle ,scones and the Swanage ferry - Sounds a lot, but only a few hours.

See HERE for a previous day.

Let me know of your interested, will have pick-up points on the way to save you any backward and forward riding ( if you know what i mean). Will also post this in a couple of other areas sections - Anyone welcome

are we stopping anywhere or just thrashing past and coming home?
just asking :dabone

I'll post up some dates and go with the majority vote .

Hows about 21st or 28th May ( which is a bank holiday weekend), or even the 4th june - All sundays .

Now i've got your attention, can we keep it in the one thread - south east section, that way we'll all know what dates are best, and will be easier to moniter .

Hi
If you post the date, time and meeting/pick up place I'll try to be there.
First group outing on the beast so I'm looking forward to it.

Cess

My mouth has to be this big so that both feet will fit in.

Decision has been made = 4th June is the day.

Leaving my place 9.15am . pick up points/ rendevous at - Fleet services 10 am Jct 4a M3 - Weyhill Fair pub, Andover 10.45 ( for you oxford area folks) .

Clouds Hill is a National trust site, so if your an old fogey, bring your card . otherwise it's £3.50 to get in.

I would very much like to attend - and its my Birthday too! so please feel free to purchase me a half of bitter (only one mind you)

Do you think its poosible that I might be able to keep up on a GS650 ?

no

Whele said:
I would very much like to attend - and its my Birthday too! so please feel free to purchase me a half of bitter (only one mind you)

Do you think its poosible that I might be able to keep up on a GS650 ?
best not bother... :D

Back
Top Bottom