Ortleib bags

woodsie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone who has them.

Please advise where available from.

I have tried the Orteib web site and the link for UK dealer does not work.

I would like one to take to the TT and may have to go to the expense of either a plywood rack or even the plastic cutting board variation just as long as I've got a waterproof bag to strap to it!

Thanks in anticipation

I bought an Ortleib bag from Traveldri Plus
They can be found at:
Cheriton Bishop
EXETER EX6 6JA
01647 24523
This is not a shop but the chaps own home, he does not seem to mind people visiting (call ahead first though) to make a purchase. However he can also be found at most of the bigger bike/outdoors shows.

Regards
Andy80F

The whole range of Ortlieb bags, including the newest ones, can also be obtained online at
www.globetrotter.de

This online shop has a lot of good camping gear, and their service is good. I've ordered quite some stuff online from them, and
it always arrived soon and without problems.
It's also interesting to compare their prices with your local outdoorshops; I got my (Wolfskin) tunnel there for a much lower price, even with P&P added, then in any shop in the Netherlands.

you should be able to order them from Cotswold Outdoor - they have a web site and a number of Stores in the UK.

They (used to) stock the different thicknesses as well as sizes of bag.

Shephers Bush branch tel no is 0208 743 2976 as my memory serves me......

ortlieb bags mountain supplies

woodsie,

and anyone else for that matter!

'phone me on 01339 741242 (mountain supplies ' braemar)

we're ortlieb stockists and i'll try and do you a good price!

dave

I've got one - great bags - get a really big one and you don't need a tent - these are super waterproof :D

Thank you very much one and all......

I'm thinking on the lines of the motorcycle drybag or the medium rack-pack.

Whichever one I'll need to sort out a rack extension so that the rear light is not obscured.

Thanks again

Looks very nice but.................

From the same thread. If I fit the chopping board variation I will be able to partake of meals al fresco and the thought of Marmite Sandwiches is just too much!!

With your rack extension the pot of Marmite may fall through, or I could drop the knife.... it's just too much of a risk.

I'll have to think about it.

hi all

i have the 49litre rack pack, it just goes nice across the rear rack with the pillion pad removed, one thing to be a bit carefull of thou', just after I started using it, one of the end straps that are fitted managed to come undone or something and it found it's way into the rear wheel, result one considerably shorter strap and a piece of plywood cut to shape in the bottom of the bag to stop the end's sagging over the sides of the bike to stopp it happening again

Back
Top Bottom