Not the sharpest tool in the shed!

JED

Hi everyone:
Yep thats me folks:Im pretty new to computing and finding it hard negotiating around this site. It may take me a while to get the hang:Just bought GS 2002 model with loads of kilometres (150,000 to be precise) Have had throttle bodies re-bushed due to excessive wear on right hand side. It's back up and running tonight. Tonight with me, morning with you guys in the northern hemisphere. Am interested in all things GS. Planning trip to Tasmania sometime in future.
Bye for now :beer:

JED said:
Hi everyone:
Yep thats me folks:Im pretty new to computing and finding it hard negotiating around this site. It may take me a while to get the hang:Just bought GS 2002 model with loads of kilometres (150,000 to be precise) Have had throttle bodies re-bushed due to excessive wear on right hand side. It's back up and running tonight. Tonight with me, morning with you guys in the northern hemisphere. Am interested in all things GS. Planning trip to Tasmania sometime in future.
Bye for now :beer:

Good ay!! Night for me too. Welcome to the site . Good to here your bike is runnin. Where abouts in NSW are you.
:beerjug:

Hiya JED

Welcome to tosserdom :D :beerjug:

The site is actually quite easy to get around....the Forums are clearly labelled and quite logical.
It is quite a big place,though....so just spend a while looking around and you`ll soon feel more confident :thumb

bought GS 2002 model with loads of kilometres (150,000 to be precise)

I'd say it's run in now, should go really well....ENJOY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom