May meeting

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Though I would just start a new thread for the hell of it :D
So next Tuesday 16th at the Windmill about 8ish.

If every one who viewed the "April Meet" turns up better get the pub to get an extra barrel or two in. And its your last chance to convince me not to go to Russia :loopy See linky...http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70834

You'd be no good in the KGB

Can't keep a secret can you. Many people will read this message and some will even turn up.

See you there komrade :beerjug:

some will come on their bikes to. hope to see you there.

can someone book good weather - sat here in the office and outside it is like a summers day somewhere foreign and posh.

and for June check out my Posting for free assessment rides.
go have a look, the roads are good around that way and you are under no obligation.

I won't be there though------------with any luck I will be riding the GS in Switzerland on a very bendy road going to Grenoble.

H

Thought this was going to be a "top secret" meet. Don`t you know putting posts up like this will make people think that they can just turn up and have a great time :beerjug:

Rushy said:
Can't keep a secret can you. Many people will read this message and some will even turn up.

See you there komrade :beerjug:

May be late as I have to wear a blind fold so I dont pass on directions :eek:

I was actually going to make an appearance,seeing as I`m not on a late shift, and I`m on nights on Wednesday....but I`m going out on the piss with a mate,so I won`t.... :dabone :dabone

Good to see so many turn up. including new faces :clap

most braved the rain some had inside knowledge that the rain would stop at 8pm and it did :eek:

and Ted best of Luck with the Trip :ymca <- Just 'cos its got Ted 'tash

H

Thanks for all the support and donations so far. It was a good night, will miss the next one but will hopefully start a few posts and pictures once on the road. So keep an eye open new thread, TTTT !!
Ted Tashed Tossers Travels :hapybnce:

Special thanks to Daz for offering to organise the wake if I don't make it, and NO you cant have my bike. :reaper

See you all in July :thumb

HR0 said:
most braved the rain some had inside knowledge that the rain would stop at 8pm and it did :eek:

Not me!!

It rained all the way to Macclesfield - then the sky was blacker where I was heading, so I decided to opt out over the cat and fiddle, which was ironically dry.

Still, next time :)

Ted said:
Special thanks to Daz for offering to organise the wake if I don't make it, :reaper

:thumb

??? You're not likely to make your own wake now are you mate?

Good luck for the big off tomorrow! :thumb :thumb :thumb

PS Good choice of sponsor Medecin sans Frontieres. At least you can call on first class medical assistance if you have an off! ;) ;) ;)

Tomorrows the big day

Good luck for tomorrow Ted. Stay away from those hostels, they may be full of lovely naked girls but bad things happen after dark. :headbat :whip :hack And with that tash you'd better stay away from any bars that are playing the YMCA song. :love :eek: :tears

See you when you get back,
Daz. :moped: :reynolds :banghead: :blckeye

Rushy said:
Where were you Mark?

Sorry guys, on Tuesday Verna was in Birmingham and her recently hospitalised daughter needed transportation to a physio. (I was late picking her up as I didn`t finish work until 7.30).

Best regards to Ted - I will be following your antics very closely - and not with a bucket and shovel! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom