Tom Tom Rider car mount

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As the TTR car mount is out of stock from Tom Tom and the O.E. mounts are fetching silly money on e-bay has anyone else come up with a solution to mounting the TTR in the car?

I would prefer something vent or dash top mounted - any thoughts or ideas? :nenau

Nice 'n' Fat said:
As the TTR car mount is out of stock from Tom Tom and the O.E. mounts are fetching silly money on e-bay has anyone else come up with a solution to mounting the TTR in the car?

I would prefer something vent or dash top mounted - any thoughts or ideas? :nenau

Hi,

There is more than one reason why TT has no car mount option.

To attach on to the screen (no vent option), look at RAP-224-1 and add RAM-B-238 which will give a ball joint. So if you have RAM bike bits then arm and another diamond basde is all you need. The trick as many now know is remove their arm and mount plate, so the diamond attaches onto two diagonal screws, existing M3 screws should work as well.

RAM-man

got mine delivered last monday from TT

Nice 'n' Fat said:

the car mount is better then the bike mount too!!

Back
Top Bottom