New to the GS

Schwarz Baron

Reaction score
I would just like to welcome a good friend of mine to the fold, although he's not new to the site, he is new to the GS. Having just bought a 12GS from a member of this site, following on from his 1150RT.

Welcome 'Pinchuker', and enjoy your new moto, you know my fondness for the mark, and I hope it gives you as many hours of enjoyment, as all of my GS's have :thumb

Hopefully once mine is back on the road, we will manage many miles together,

cheers

Welcome :D

The big lad with the dodgy ribcage forgot to mention it's your turn to buy the teas :thumb

Welcome. I'm glad to see that the deal went through. You can explain the significance of the Name when we meet on our first ride-out soon.
Health to enjoy

badger said:
Welcome. I'm glad to see that the deal went through. You can explain the significance of the Name when we meet on our first ride-out soon.
Health to enjoy

Just make sure its not raining :D :thumb

Thanks guys for the welcome to the world of gsers. I certainly look forward to meeting you all and covering a few miles together. I don't know about buying the teas though. Wishing a speedy recovery to the Baron.
:beerjug: :bounce1

Welcome (or as they say in the north - welcone ;) ) Pinchuker :thumb

Good choice of moto - hope you got the yella one :D

Jockser said:
Welcome (or as they say in the north - welcone ;) ) Pinchuker :thumb

Good choice of moto - hope you got the yella one :D

Thats cause he talks too quickly, or maybe we're not listening fast enough :D

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Just hope I have done the right thing changing from the nice comfy RT to the GS.
Sorry Jockser its a nice red one.

pinchuker said:
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Just hope I have done the right thing changing from the nice comfy RT to the GS.

He only wanted you to get a yellow one so he could keep up :D

pinchuker said:

Ah well, suppose someone has to ride the red ones ;) :D

He only wanted you to get a yellow one so he could keep up

Yeah, I hate waiting while peeps pick up the fallen red ones :dabone :D

mhomuc@mac.com said:
ey...vorsicht ! :D

I don't care if your red (German) one falls over, its your yellow (Irish) one that concerns me :D :D (Why has he got 2 bikes & I only have 1 :tears )

And where's the pics of the weekend ? There's a whole nation of tossers out there dying to hear how we got on ;) (Yeah I know, we have no lives :( this board is as good as it gets :D )

Wot 'e said :upyou

Oi.Back in your box you - since when could you understand German :confused: Marcus, we'll have to be careful - there's a tosser listening in ;) ;)

Schwarz Baron said:
Ya!, an heir, ein wenig Tosser, horen. So, machts du, sehr, sehr vorsehen :D

Alte! Kopfsprung! Kopfsprung! Kopfsprung!!!!

Jaysus, they're all at it now ;)

Back
Top Bottom