Just joined your forum!

Wolfe

Read your forum for ages and decided to join incase I wish to add my comments to something. We can always learn something new from somebody else - especially in the world of bikes, accessories and clothing! (My son, who plays American football, put me on to Underarmor Coldgear - good move).

I'm off to Nordkapp this July (fancied going there for years) and I'm sure it'll be colder and wetter than Fairbanks, Alaska was in 2004 (sadly they were having forest fires at the time). Just the ferries to decide on then we'll see where the roads take me!

Wolfe

Ride With the Wind

Welcome to the site :thumb

'Ride With the Wind'

I find riding the GS gets rid of mine :D

JDH

Hi Wolfe,
Welcome to the site. You will find plenty of people on here that are willing to comment on subjects. Most of it is either constructive or humourus
Regards
Matt

Welcome

Hi Wolfe

Welcome to the Site,incase you didn't know you can become a sponsor if you wish by registering,this will open up other Forums you can't currently access ie Private messages,For Sale - Wanted section etc, cost's minimal for what you may get out of it.

:beerjug:

Schultz

Yo Wolfe,

Welcome, glad someone else rides with the Wind, SWMBO unplugged the Autocom on a recent ride because apparently I'm constantly burping. I'm not even aware I do it - must swallow lots of air or something!

I know, I know, too much information.

Welcome anyway.

Hi Wolfe,

Welcome to the site :thumb

Check out the Scottish section for ride outs and general banter (friendy slagging :D :D )

Back
Top Bottom