Quest "Stop Navigation" problem

Andy Hird

Reaction score
Hi All,
Problem 1: I've been having a problem stoping the navigation on my quest, when I select the stop navigation, it brings up the "where am i" screen, that can't be right can it.

Problem 2: When I select the find function it tells me to set my home location, so when I try to select home location it brings up the "where am i" screen.....I felt like throwing the bloody thing in the bin yesterday !!

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

Cheers

Try giving it a hard reset and see if that brings it into line.

Andy Hird said:
Hi All,
Problem 1: I've been having a problem stoping the navigation on my quest, when I select the stop navigation, it brings up the "where am i" screen, that can't be right can it.

Problem 2: When I select the find function it tells me to set my home location, so when I try to select home location it brings up the "where am i" screen.....I felt like throwing the bloody thing in the bin yesterday !!

Cheers

1 If the quest is anything like the SP3 and 2610 then they all do that sir. If you don't want it to tell you where to go and you don't like it knowing where you are, switch it off :mmmm

2 Try downloading "home" waypoint from the PC?

Ps if you want to throw it away I'll let you pay me to take it off your hands ;)

Andy Hird said:
Hi All,

Cheers

Your not taking you finger off the find button quickly enough,by pressing and holding the find button you are operating the Quests "One press to Home " feature which you have not set so its telling you to set it.

edit:
To set the "Home" location press and hold "Menu"...then select "Set Home Location"...If your at home with the quest ready to navigate just select "use current location"

Dave

Back
Top Bottom