Motoradd Concepts - Top Company

Rotaxmaxracer

All too often we hear of poor service, so it is genuinely refreshing to experience service "above and beyond the call of duty".

My wife and I are off touring Europe on Thursday this week, and I was desperately trying to find a mounting solution for my Garmin 2610.

I wanted it mounted above the clocks, so had looked at RAM / Garmin etc. Called all of the above, but met with a lukewarm response which did not fill me with confidence.

Then tried the local BMW dealer who seemed even less interested in helping...said he will call me back today..."if it doesn't get too busy"?

Finally ended up speaking with a very pleasant lady at Motoradd Concepts in Edinburgh, who took the time to listen to my plight, and promised a call right back.

Not five minutes later I received a call from Motoradd, who explained that their new fully adjustable mount for the GS is in production, due the end of June.

However, as he was aware of my timescale issues, very kindly offered to loan me their pre-production template on the basis that I would "hopefully" place an order for the new kit when it arrives!

The final cherry on the cake was that they are sending it out via City Link next day at no charge to myself!!

You can bet you know where my money is going in future can't you!

What a fantastic service from what is clearly a customer driver bunch of motorcycle enthusiasts.

Thank you Motoradd... this might be the first time I have used you but I feel sure it will not be the last!

:beerjug:

Rotaxmaxracer said:
All too often we hear of poor service, so it is genuinely refreshing to experience service "above and beyond the call of duty".

My wife and I are off touring Europe on Thursday this week, and I was desperately trying to find a mounting solution for my Garmin 2610.

I wanted it mounted above the clocks, so had looked at RAM / Garmin etc. Called all of the above, but met with a lukewarm response which did not fill me with confidence.

Then tried the local BMW dealer who seemed even less interested in helping...said he will call me back today..."if it doesn't get too busy"?

Finally ended up speaking with a very pleasant lady at Motoradd Concepts in Edinburgh, who took the time to listen to my plight, and promised a call right back.

Not five minutes later I received a call from Motoradd, who explained that their new fully adjustable mount for the GS is in production, due the end of June.

However, as he was aware of my timescale issues, very kindly offered to loan me their pre-production template on the basis that I would "hopefully" place an order for the new kit when it arrives!

The final cherry on the cake was that they are sending it out via City Link next day at no charge to myself!!

You can bet you know where my money is going in future can't you!

What a fantastic service from what is clearly a customer driver bunch of motorcycle enthusiasts.

Thank you Motoradd... this might be the first time I have used you but I feel sure it will not be the last!

:beerjug:

Any pictures, when it comes? would be interesting. Good to hear about good service. :)

Mermoto

Dutchman said:
The mount we've sent is a working prototype of a mount that we didn't put into production......so it's unique.....

Our current range of GPS mounts are here:

http://www.motorradconcepts.com/products.htm

Cheers

Dutch

I placed an order for a 1200rt GPS mount on Friday 19th May and recived the mount on Tuesday 23rd May. The service was great and the mount looks great on the bike. :clap

Back
Top Bottom