a new member from Finland - missing a bike :)

ahti_the_Finn

Hello everybody,

Thanks for Gavin B. I was introduced to this site.
I have never driven a bike but learned it this spring when the bike fever hit me. I have not yet a bike, but as I want a good one for traveling, Gavin suggested me BMV GS 1150 (or 1100). If anybody has one for sale I'd be happy to know.
I live in Helsinki, but I can travel to fetch it from a reasonable distance :)

Regards,

Ahti

welcome ahti......aka the mad professor!

Hey gang this guy has style....watch him around your girlfreinds.....or spend a night out with to get some coaching in slick moves with the ladies!

I have suggested that he has a chat with Tsilona=ut about buying gs's in germany!

Wishes to you all from the European Commision wifi network!!

Regards

Gavin

gavinbell said:
Wishes to you all from the European Commision wifi network!!
Hi Ahti... welcome to the site :thumb... I hope you find the bike you are looking for... but as you will no doubt be aware... the Silver 1150GS are the fastest... :D
Hey Gavin... hope things in Romania are working out ok... I was contemplating calling down at the Stags this weekend :beerjug: ... not that I'm wanting to make you feel homesick or anything... :rolleyes: :D

All the best... Sue.... :cool:

Hi Ahti,
Welcome to the site. Don't be misled the silver ones are only faster because they have less paint than the blue and white ones which IMHO are the best looking of the 1150's.
Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom