Great Site!

gonzo1969

Hello, Just found your site and there is not much that hasn't already been covered on here about GS's!

I have just bought an 03 adventure and I keep finding extra stuff on it that I didn't know wasnt standard when I handed over the cash (front mudguard extender, carbon fibre hugger, lockable oil filler, adjustable screen, Datatool system 3...). It seems that must BMW owners like to make additions!

I am just the same and wouldn't mind your advice regarding luggage, (I know this seems to have been done to death) but I have the system panniers and want to know if it is actually worth the money upgrading to the aluminium ones? They do look better and that may be a good enough reason!

Also, after riding jap bikes for 15 years, is it ok that the beemer clunks and knocks (from the gearbox / clutch) like a sack of spanners? It doesn't seem right to me but have been told that 'they all do that'. I was sort of expecting a smooth, silky ride.

So, thats it for now, sorry for the long first post. Andy.
Edited a bit of the post as it was an ad...Tuned-in moderator :) sorry but as Tarka has said you have to sponsor to place an ad

Hiya Gonzo,

Welcome aboard :beerjug:

Have a look in the relevant Forums and try doing a few Searches to answer your questions.

If you become a Site Sponsor,you can post in the For Sale and Wanted Forum as well as PM people :thumb

Back
Top Bottom