hi there

wesleyjohn

Reaction score
hi, final found the right web address, after speaking to someone at shurban. so i'd thought i would sign up and say hi. so hi
boaring stuff;
been riding since i was just over 16
got a yamaha R6 and a BMW 1150 adventure
as i learn how to work the site i'll post some pic's up and other stuff

Hello there and congratulations on finding us :thumb

Welcome aboard....you`ll need to be a Site Sponsor to post pics.

Click on the red wording 'Site Sponsor' in a Sponsor`s name box to find out how to become one...or look in the FAQ`s :thumb

Welcome to the forum

Nice contrast to have in bikes (R6 & 1150), I've had both but my knees aren't up to R6 riding any more :eek:

Cheers :beerjug:

Hi,
You weren't perchance a Methodist Minister in a previous life? Welcome to the modern world and this madhouse of a site
Regards
Matt :thumb

hi thanks for the replys

Matt Gibbs said:
Hi,
You weren't perchance a Methodist Minister in a previous life? Welcome to the modern world and this madhouse of a site
Regards
Matt :thumb

no i wasn't, normally when i join i site i get board trying all my nick names as there normally all ready been taken, so i find this one isn't used, and its easyier to remember just the one :)

Mutley1150 said:
Nice contrast to have in bikes (R6 & 1150)

yeah i've always wanted them both, so finially paid the R6 off, so that cash has gone to paying for the 1150. had to get rid of my car though, so i down to car sharing if i need to use a tin box. and finally got to an age where my insurance company doesn't laugh when i ask for a quote, got to the magic age of 25 ;)

hello

:D :thumb welcome wesleyjohn to the site it could have been me you met at sherburn did we speak about the i.a.m :mmmm have a look at the area site for yorkshire + humberside :clap

redstan said:
:D :thumb welcome wesleyjohn to the site it could have been me you met at sherburn did we speak about the i.a.m :mmmm have a look at the area site for yorkshire + humberside :clap

nope i was speaking to a couple about the tank guards that i've got from touratect. as well as the other stuff thats fitted, and them trying to work out who's bike it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom