Remus Genesis

pauly

Does anyone know of a good (ie cheap) place to get a Remus Genesis end can for a 1150GS? I understand the Genesis has been superseded and therefore may be available at reduced cost. Otherwise, has anyone got a can for sale, preferably road legal?
Thanks,
Paul

Cheeepie Genesis

I did hear that James Sherlocks had some in £350 can & Y piece.

Just fitted mine, bought from HG in Cardiff for £100 brand new and inc delivery. They had road cans for £110 but they went within a couple of hours. The race cans are quieter than the newer road legal Revolutions, apparently, and the manager knows a website for the little plate to make it "legal". I went to Oulton Park, to watch Dave Jefferies in the Boxercup on Monday, and the Police didn't even bat an eyelid as I passed them. Try them, they may have one left. :rolleyes:

Try here

My Genesis and my mate's Titanium now sport these over the area which says "not for road use". Looks very professional.

Got one-tee hee!
Hope I dont regret it!
SSSSShhhhhhhh dont tell everyone!
:rolleyes:

MOT

Has anyone had any experience of using one of these to get it through an MOT ?

The "not for road use" will come of the titanium can with a bit of elbow grease, I used some alloy wheel cleaner. I will present the bike for MOT with the panniers on and see what happens.

Where do the make it leagal labels come from?

Roger

The remus end cans were a clearance deal to get rid of the remaining genesis's . Ther are now none available unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom