WANTED SOMEONE

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
TO LEAD FORDS RIDEOUT as Bill not attending, he will give route via MAPSORCE.
ALSO a road ride out needed please help.

off road covered

BAKERMAN said:
May be no rideouts then, just go your own ways !

Are there anything nice places of interest to see in the area instead?
OR you could maybe do a mass cookery lesson at the bakery A La Jamie, Anthony Wa**er Thompson. How about a Cheese Straw bake-off :nenau

Steve B

Steve.....sorry to mess you around on this......things have changed in the last 24 hours and I'm realy hoping I can go...Jamie's sorted me a ticket which helps and I'm expecting a cheque late this week (then again, the last lot of money this fekking muppet company owed me took 2 years to come through :rolleyes: )

If I can possibly make it, I'll be there and happily do the fords run....I fully understand if you need to get someone else in 'cos I'm not 100% though :(

Sorry

Bill

Steve B said:
Are there anything nice places of interest to see in the area instead?
OR you could maybe do a mass cookery lesson at the bakery A La Jamie, Anthony Wa**er Thompson. How about a Cheese Straw bake-off :nenau

Steve B

Loads, just my way of answering Wizards wit,

Wizard are you in a club ?

if so maybe your club is insured for you to lead one for me !

PS as Steve said though, If I can't make it I'll happily post a good route up with the best fords we did last year...
B

Fanum said:
Steve.....sorry to mess you around on this......things have changed in the last 24 hours and I'm realy hoping I can go...Jamie's sorted me a ticket which helps and I'm expecting a cheque late this week (then again, the last lot of money this fekking muppet company owed me took 2 years to come through :rolleyes: )

If I can possibly make it, I'll be there and happily do the fords run....I fully understand if you need to get someone else in 'cos I'm not 100% though :(

Sorry

Bill
Fecking make your mind up, you old woman :rolleyes:

Fanum said:
PS as Steve said though, If I can't make it I'll happily post a good route up with the best fords we did last year...
B

What with you and Jim Mc Sherry pulling out, whos going to spend 4 hours doing a raffle !

BAKERMAN said:
Wizard are you in a club ?

Not in any clubs, not got any insurance, but anyone who wants to follow.......... Well, I can't stop them, now can I? So, anyone who wants to follw me is more than welcome to at their own risk. Given the number of time's I've been off this year, that's a helluva risk :D

Wizard said:
Not in any clubs, not got any insurance, but anyone who wants to follow.......... Well, I can't stop them, now can I? So, anyone who wants to follw me is more than welcome to at their own risk. Given the number of time's I've been off this year, that's a helluva risk :D

:rolleyes: There's no need for anyone to be in any bloody club for that sort of insurance.....it makes NO difference.....check the BMF affiliated club insurance document...it says quite clearly in black and white that their insurance does not cover any road event because all participants will have inurance anyway to comply with the road traffic act.

:rolleyes:

Fanum said:
:rolleyes: There's no need for anyone to be in any bloody club for that sort of insurance.....it makes NO difference.....check the BMF affiliated club insurance document...it says quite clearly in black and white that their insurance does not cover any road event because all participants will have inurance anyway to comply with the road traffic act.

:rolleyes:

It was kind of meant as a joke :eek:

I'll do a beginers off road, Ok with tourence tyres fitted and pillions -

and a friday afternoon/evening "special" for the overseas visitors to experiance the special place :D - give the punters what they want :D :thumb

Can't say for sure right now but if there's a route, I could do it although don't know the area. :confused:

timolgra said:
Can't say for sure right now but if there's a route, I could do it although don't know the area. :confused:

You could do the lawrence of arabia run that i did a couple weeks ago -

We left from the Weyhill fair pub ;)

and a friday afternoon/evening "special" for the overseas visitors to experiance the special place :D - give the punters what they want :D :thumb[/QUOTE said:
Can home grown Gsers come too?

Trippy said:
is that the pile of old stone just off the 303?

No - that's Amesbury; but if you pass Amesbury on the left not long after you'll find something else on the right to look at. If you cross the county border into Cornwall you've missed it so turn around and head back. :D

Steve
If there are no takers for the road tour I've got a couple of routes down through the New Forest and the like which I could do but I was rather hoping to go and play with Steptoe on the tank training grounds this year. If no one else wants to do the road tour let me know and I'll just leave my Anakees on and the TKCs at home . We're heading on up to Wales on Sunday after the roast anyway so I might be better off not risking trashing my bike before that anyway ;)

PS Steptoe - please bring brake pads to hog raost !!!!!! Ta very much

Trippy said:
Can home grown Gsers come too?

Gecko said:
I was rather hoping to go and play with Steptoe on the tank training grounds this year.
PS Steptoe - please bring brake pads to hog raost !!!!!! Ta very much

I've had a lot of PM's asking me if i'm doing a run to the training grounds.
Ask Steve if i'm allowed :D .

( or see me at the raost)

Back
Top Bottom