Been phoning 'round for an HP2... is £ 12 000 the going price?

mrTickle

Reaction score
Phoned up four dealers today and the best price i've been quoted is £ 12,000 squids including super moto wheels. Is that a fair price to pay or should I try a bit more haggling?

I also don't mind purchasing from abroad so if anyone could help me in how I go about it, the info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Geoff

12 grand ? are you mad ?

phone around for another 4 hours and get quoted £11,995 - in scotland... : :mmmm

theres kids out there starving................

Check on Her Maj Customs and Excise website cos I think that if the vehicle is over 6 months old then VAT does not apply.

WOO-HOOOO!!!!! :illbe i think i just got me a deal - £10 000 for a brand new 0 miles pre-registered UK HP2 with super moto wheels. I Pick it up on Thursday YEE HAR!!!

I've not ridden one yet, so hope I get on with it :rolleyes: ( but then I did buy me Adventure without ever having riden a BM before and absolutely loved it.... )

mrTickle said:
WOO-HOOOO!!!!! :illbe i think i just got me a deal - £10 000 for a brand new 0 miles pre-registered UK HP2 with super moto wheels. I Pick it up on Thursday YEE HAR!!!

I've not ridden one yet, so hope I get on with it :rolleyes: ( but then I did buy me Adventure without ever having riden a BM before and absolutely loved it.... )

where from

mrTickle said:

You'll love it with the street wheels fitted, totally mad bike :thumb

Welcome to the club

Let us know when you've got a free day and I'll come over and help you run it in!!!! :thumb

P.S. judging by the way you ride a bike your not just gonna love it you probably marry it :D

HP2

Rydale Cardiff had one in the showroom Saturday.

I think it was £9500 with 165 miles on clock.

cheers

Gerry H.

If this falls thru I can recommend BMW Motorrad in Berlin Germany.
I bought mine from there as it was about £800 less than UK.
Rip-off Britain.

Jarv said:
Let us know when you've got a free day and I'll come over and help you run it in!!!! :thumb

P.S. judging by the way you ride a bike your not just gonna love it you probably marry it :D

Definately meet up with you and maybe Roy sometime. I'm bringing the bike back from Scotland so should be run in by Monday - ready for some proper hooning around ;)

mrTickle said:
John Clark's of Aberdeen ( top advice from Motomartin -ta :D ). Booked a Easyjet flight for £58, picking it up on Thursday, then going straight to the Horizons Unlimited meeting ( http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/meetings/UK2006.php ) this weekend. If anyone else going from here - I know there's a few, Anna and I'll see you there :beerjug:

How are you going to ride it back with the street and enduro wheels then? :nenau

straight on with the super moto kit and I can't wait hehe :D :D

It's coming with both sets of wheels so up for an HP2 off road day whenever ya fancy it... I also owe you and Si a beer as it's the pair of you who finally persuaded me to go for it and get one :beerjug:

Attachments

• HP2.jpg
    HP2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 393
hehe such fun getting sumting new... so many things to consider. Three of us on HP02's, all with HP02 number plates... a bit :ymca if we're all seen together... maybe? :D :D I was thinking of HP02 MMM for mine hehe

Roy, I'm parcel forcing the spare set of wheels back to London

mrTickle said:
hehe such fun getting sumting new... so many things to consider. Three of us on HP02's, all with HP02 number plates... a bit :ymca if we're all seen together... maybe? :D :D I was thinking of HP02 MMM for mine hehe

Roy, I'm parcel forcing the spare set of wheels back to London

Don't they have HP02 GIT then? :D

Enjoy the new bike. I saw one in BMW Nice with alloy wheels fitted looked ace. One day maybe....

Rob

Mr Tickle has to share

MMMM A new toy for me to play with as well. Only no way am I gonna keep up with you boys offroad still trying to remember what to do after welsh course. He has said I can have a go but what do you peeps think will I get a look in.

I think I might just have a play on the road first when he is not looking.

:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom