Virgin

Beaker

Reaction score
please be gentle, i'm ginger.

in the garage i have a 03 1150gs in blue/white which i have had from new. still smiling after 20,000 miles.

dos this mean i am now a ginger tosser

Beaker said:

in the garage i have a 03 1150gs in blue/white which i have had from new. still smiling after 20,000 miles.

:thumb Yup...we're taking over the world ya know ;) :beerjug:

Hiya Beaker

Welcome aboard fella...... :beerjug:

Don`t worry about being ginge.........there`s even a few sportsbike owners on the site..... :D

Beaker said:

Ginger & scouse: you poor sod.

BTW, you were always a ginger tosser. You can now call yourself a ginger Tosser though. Welcome.

Beaker,
There's nothing wrong with ginger tossers with blue and white 1150's. In fact we are probably a very select sub group of tossers unlike all those dark haired tossers with those go faster coloured bikes. As for being a Scouser none of us can pick where we were born but the best 10 weeks of my life were spent in Liverpool on a course
Regards
Matt

thanks for the welcome tossers. not sure about the scouse bit though, im on that bit between liverpool and wales

:beerjug:

I was more interested in the title, when I jumped on board, and found out it was absolutely nothing to do with sex, just a thread, full of Ginger Mingers.

But welcome anyway, and I'm now jumping off again before I get gingerized :D

Before I leave tho', please tell me you lookin nuttin like this guy, if you do I think I've just found you an Avatar :D

images

I'll get me coat!

thats me, i've put on a bit of weight since that picture was taken

From a fellow Beaker

Welcome. We have a couple of things in common... including the nickname of Beaker, that rare but superior hair colour and an 03, blue & white GS.

Schwarz Baron said:
I was more interested in the title, when I jumped on board, and found out it was absolutely nothing to do with sex, just a thread, full of Ginger Mingers.

But welcome anyway, and I'm now jumping off again before I get gingerized :D

Before I leave tho', please tell me you lookin nuttin like this guy, if you do I think I've just found you an Avatar :D

images

I'll get me coat!

Note, were called Gingers, not Ginger mingers

its bad when we even have to correct your insults :nenau

tony.nottm said:
couldn't resist...

Dr Pullmeov is not far wrong. I was a total ******** as a kid. That sort of behaviour has become more focused over the years but I still have my moments. Ace add. Copied to chums who will empathise.

;-))

Back
Top Bottom