Hello all!

Island Ranger

I will from Friday this week be the proud owner of a GS - now all I need are some friends and then I can continue with my masterplan! Crazy Horse put me onto this site and I look forward to chatting with anyone and perhaps even joining up on one or two of the rides etc etc so Hello once again

Island Ranger said:
I will from Friday this week be the proud owner of a GS - now all I need are some friends and then I can continue with my masterplan! Crazy Horse put me onto this site and I look forward to chatting with anyone and perhaps even joining up on one or two of the rides etc etc so Hello once again

You must tell us what type of GS it is ie 1100, 1150 Adv etc so we can take the p**s out of you. It should really be one of the faster yellow ones :thumb

Welcome there Highland Ranger... hope you find some friends :beerjug:

Hope you enjoy your GS, whatever it is :thumb

Welcome

welcome to the site.
Remember if it's a 1200 GS make sure you receive the AA membership card :D when you pick it up :) from showroom.
:thumb

Hi Ranger welcome to the site................. :thumb

Island Ranger,
Welcome to the site. You might need to get off the island to fully utilise your new toy. Enjoy
Regards
Matt :thumb

Thanks for the welcome

The precise model is the 1200GS Adv (without the red stripy seat thing) as this was the only bike I could fit on.
So its not yellow and if it breaks down I can presumably bring it home on the bus or put it in one of the panniers and carry it. Never had a bm before as i wasn't old enough - I have now turned the corner! By the way can I change my name if I think its a bit boring - suggestions welcome

tod said:
You must tell us what type of GS it is ie 1100, 1150 Adv etc so we can take the p**s out of you. It should really be one of the faster yellow ones :thumb

Faster, my arse. :rolleyes:

Welcome Island Ranger ya tosser.

:bounce1

Hi Island Ranger

I picked up my GSA 2 weeks ago, fantastic bike. I'm based nr Bordon Hampshire, if you want to meet up for a drink and chat drop me a mail. Also the annual HOGRAOST is a good place to meet other GS owners

Cheers

tyrone

Hello there Island Ranger.
Where on the Island are you.
I am based in Newport(IoW)
We will have to meet up, maybe down Shanklin seafront on a Wednesday eve.
Take care and will be seeing you.......the Islands too small not to.

Hi there thanks for the welcome. I am based in cowes and will try to get down to the seafront in the next couple of weeks also will try to get to the hogroast at Andover - the promise of a "prok roll" is just too good to miss!

tyronem said:
Hi Island Ranger

I picked up my GSA 2 weeks ago, fantastic bike. I'm based nr Bordon Hampshire, if you want to meet up for a drink and chat drop me a mail. Also the annual HOGRAOST is a good place to meet other GS owners

Cheers

tyrone

Hi Tyrone, I will be on the North Island a fair bit so will let you know the next time ans we can bore each other about the new toys - I reckon mines bigger than yours

Back
Top Bottom