if you see a Hp2

beachman

Reaction score
Hi guys, im coming over to ireland on the the 13th july for a trip around and to visit my relic's. I have a brand new irish passport but ive never been to ireland. My name is Mike Cummins.So if you see an australian riding around lost on a bmw hp2 dont hesitate to say Hi.

beachman said:
So if you see an australian riding around lost on a bmw hp2 dont hesitate to say Hi.

You'll be sorry you said that before the end of your trip :D :D Let us know where & when so we can stalk you - most of us have never seen a HP2 in the 'wild' :bounce1

There'll be loads of Tossers in Achill for the last weekend in July. Clickedy click below ;)

if you are in cork - after the 21 july give a call

Beachman i will be away on the bike until then , we can compare notes on the HP2 , i have enclosed a some pics of the beast wearing some clean and dirty clothes , not too many machines can pull off this trick with success
have a good one gunner

see pics in next 2 threads

ist the clean

Attachments

• hp1.1.jpg
    hp1.1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 126
  • hp2.2.jpg
    hp2.2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 112
  • hp3.3.jpg
    hp3.3.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 102
  • hp4.4.jpg
    hp4.4.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 90
now the Dirty pics

at the Ryedale rally

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 114
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 101
...not bad....feel free to contact me....
and remember...if somebody overtakes you with german plates and a yellow GS...its me.... :D :D :D

if u see a hp2

nice work phil, i arrive in dublin on the 12/13th and expect to have hangover 14th.I suspect i will visit my relations for a few days and then start making my way around ireland so hopefully we can catch up in cork. Great to see u enjoying the hp2, im looking forward to exploring my bike's limits as well.
Thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom