BMW Event Garmisch, Germany

11 not including me - I'll be at the hog raost , which is a far superior event.

Garmisch

I'm going and hoping to meet up with a couple of people on here whilst there. :thumb

Pberrey and myself are going, but not with the WOBMW tour.

See you there guys. Pink carnation by the mainstand on Friday night.

Me and the missus are going. After Garmisch we are then heading to the Dolomites for a few days. I hope the weather is like it is now :clap

Macca and myself are going down, and plan to get there Thurs afternoon.
I plan to stay until the Monday, so I can watch the World Cup Final with a few :beer:

Look fwd to seeing you there. :thumb

Brother and I are going, leaving Thursday to arrive Friday.

Tricky said:
Me to... hopefully England v Germany :bounce1

England V Germany :)

13 English BMW riders in Garmisch :mmmm

30,000 Beer Swilling German bikers :eek

We have English Number Plate :yikes

Germany win :bow

England win :upyou with lots of :hogroast

then :argue

and :duck:

and some :mcgun :rocketwho :blckeye

and a quick :moped: away

:D

See your there!

Mermoto

I am off to Garmisch. Must be the only Englishman going to Germany this summer NOT to watch the football. I am looking forward to rding the Stelvio pass for the first time ,a nd hope to take lots of photos!

Chris

themadprofessor said:
I am off to Garmisch. Must be the only Englishman going to Germany this summer NOT to watch the football. I am looking forward to rding the Stelvio pass for the first time ,a nd hope to take lots of photos!

Chris

Chris - Its an amazing bit of road but watch out for the short tunnel - it was a sunny day outside and pitch black inside, my bike lights were almost useless and a bloody mini coach nearly squashed me coming the other way :spitfire

Mermoto

mermoto said:

See your there!

Mermoto
:clap Very good, you should write children's books.

I will be there from friday to sunday. A white ADV LE with UKGSer stickers and Italian flag. My hotel is in Grainau...see you there :thumb ;)

mermoto said:

See your there!

Mermoto

Me and Short001 have got German Plates lol

Mac

My Phone number is on the left if anyone wants to ring while i am there

Can get absolutely :beer:
Mac

Huey said:
I will be there from friday to sunday. A white ADV LE with UKGSer stickers and Italian flag. My hotel is in Grainau...see you there :thumb ;)
My hotel is in Grainau - Jagerhof. I am on 1200RT .Out Fri. via the Tunel at 0600hrs.

zoltan said:
My hotel is in Grainau - Jagerhof. I am on 1200RT .Out Fri. via the Tunel at 0600hrs.

Blowzorn and I will be the two sweaty fat blokes in Streetguard suits (*) on matching his and his green 1200GSAs. Mine will be the reliable one and BZ's will be the one with half of Maplin Electronics gaffer taped to it.

(*) - unless I can talk myself into going for a full Rallye 2 Pro suit before Thursday morning! Come on, it is hot and I need vents - forget how much it costs ;)

Paul.

zoltan said:

Anyone here uses a PMR446 radio trans-receiver? Could we fix a channel to find each other? :ymca :beerjug: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom