Streetpilot 2610 for £360

Llama

Reaction score
Here:

http://www.blokesstuff.com/Products...acturerID=13&gclid=CI6C2tP784UCFUNoEAodn02hlA

seems like a good deal. A few months ago these were the 'dogs'. I've just had my quest nicked from my car and I'm looking for a replacement.

Forgetting all the bluetooth/mp3 stuff is the 2720 & 2820 worth the extra £300 as a sat nav. As I see it I already used a £40 mp3 player for music (although that was nicked to) through my autocom and I don't want to talk to anyone while I'm riding apart from my pillion.

It looks like I'll have a ram-uk quest mount + qpac lead for sale soon. :(

is only around £550 if you shop around, has a built in 2gb of memory, a nice cover, better screen, plug and play and full postcode search. So after buying a £50 memory card for the 2610, its only around £150 more. 2720 wins i think :D

Hi Llama, The 2610 searches on the first 5 digits of the postcode whereas the newer models are capable of searching on all 7 digits.
The newer units use NT software which allows this and you can't use NT software on a 2610.

Cheers mate.

I found my quest a brilliant tool although I did find the need for number, street, town a bit of a pain. I also liked the compass screen but I never really used it that much (it might come in handy on the Mongolian Steppes I suppose).

The truth is I really liked my quest but always liked the LWR looks of the 2610. ireally don't fancy buying the same again so its a 2610, 2720 or 2820. I'm happy to pay the extra as long as its worth it.

But I'm not certain it is?

RAM-man said:
I reckon that £300 inc VAT may soon get you a 2610 GPS (new boxed), power & audio lead with RAM mount and cradle :D
Is that a hint or what…. :thumb

RAM-man said:
I reckon that £300 inc VAT may soon get you a 2610 GPS (new boxed), power & audio lead with RAM mount and cradle :D

I reckon statements like that might just get you £300 :D

RAM-man said:

Can you put me on the emailing/PM list when this deal begins ? Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom