New born GS tosser today

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Gaz here, just picked up the 1200GS today and got this forum address from a nice guy in the first bike store i visited to gloat.
Looking forward to some good tips and a few ride outs.
Stay safe
Gaz

welcome aboard.

Which shop did you go into, and who's going around giving out the forum details? :D

Rob

p.s. Isn't it a bit dodgy having your email address as your forum ID? I wonder because some people go to lenghts to disguise their email address when posting. I don't really understand why apart from spamming...

Welcome Gaz and well done for choosing the epitomy of BWM's engineering pedigree :thumb

ditto what's been said re the email address. I think Paul would change it for you if you ask him.

Now get yourself sponsoring the site and you can start buying all the tat thats advertised on here :D

Hi Gaz, :thumb

I'm new to site myself today. Enjoying the ride mate. Top bike. I found the 1200GS improved my riding no end with the convidence it inspired. My previous bike was an African Twin, loved it, but chalk and cheese. :rolleyes:

Don

good advice

First time I have used a site like this so didnt realise then everyone would see the email, will try to change it to something more suitable. ~Can i do that or is it an admin thing?
Sorry to hear their is an exbootneck on here, Ive been a member or the master race myself ( Paratroopers).
I`ll drag you along bootneck if you drop behind on any of the rideouts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just banter mate, I`m sure you will reply with equal vigor.

Hiya Gaz,

Welcome....the hottest tip at the moment is to change your Username.

Get in touch with the Fuhrer ( Paul G BHT ) via the 'contact us' option. :thumb

admin contact help

Can anyone give me the email address of the admin staff as when i click the link for CONTACT US it wont work.
Many thanks :thumb

Can anyone give me the email address of the admin staff as when i click the link for CONTACT US it wont work.
Many thanks :thumb

Find Paul`s name alongside the Forums he Moderates.....Paul G ( BHT )

Click on the name and you`ll get a list of options.

Seeing as you`re a Sponsor,you can PM him :thumb .

Eh up Gaz, just a quick hello from a regular 'hat', how's the cp work treatin ya?
Iraq's a damn nice place for a quick tan!!
happy ridin!!

SkyGod said:
Gaz here, just picked up the 1200GS today and got this forum address from a nice guy in the first bike store i visited to gloat.
Looking forward to some good tips and a few ride outs.
Stay safe
Gaz
Welcome Gaz from "the nice guy". Glad to see you made it onto the site. Make sure you don't look at the accessories thread on 1200 GS section. Fatal! Working for next two days but should have more time after that,
Cheers
Richard

Hi Grant, just started to look for CP work and still waiting for my license. WHat you dooin in the states then?

Back
Top Bottom